TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its weird though because I feel that Brandy has never looked more beautiful than she does in these pics. she looks flawless to me. :huh:

She really does. Everything is on point. But you can tell she's broken because usually she has that huge smile etc. Is it at the Clive pre-Grammy party or something else?

It was almost like a mother/daughter relationship that they had. My heart goes out to Brandy so much...as a huge Brandy fan I seriously feel for her right now as well as Whitney's family..

I think my heart goes out to her daughter who's been consecutively admitted to hospital on the day of her mothers death. OK, Brandy was a big fan, but I don't think that makes her any more important than the rest of the fans

I think my heart goes out to her daughter who's been consecutively admitted to hospital on the day of her mothers death. OK, Brandy was a big fan, but I don't think that makes her any more important than the rest of the fans

No one said that. Did you miss the 'as well as her family' :umm:.

its weird though because I feel that Brandy has never looked more beautiful than she does in these pics. she looks flawless to me. :huh:

She indeed looked stunning. -_-

Her and Monica (who also looked great) were to distraught to perform at the event. They are scheduled to perform on the tonight show this week, but Whitney's passing is going to hang a dark clowd over both their musical releases.

why wouldnt it? im sure all of our hearts our in the same place, and i dont think anyone was putting Brandy's feelings against her own daughters

Whitney Houston Died Of Concoction Of Pills And Alcohol

The developments in the death of Whitney Houston make the situation more devastating for the singer’s friends and family.

TMZ reports the L.A. County Coroner’s Office found liquid in Whitney Houston’s lungs. It was speculated the singer died from drowning. Upon closer inspection, coroners concluded Whitney died of a combination of Xanax and alcohol. It was suspected Houston drowned because her body was found in the bathtub of a Beverly Hilton Hotel. The toxicology report suggests Houston may have died before she became submerged in the bathtub.

There is no evidence of foul play. We will keep you updated as more details are released.

http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/jonathanhaily/whitney-houston-death-drugs-alcohol-songs-music-awards/

The developments in the death of Whitney Houston make the situation more devastating for the singer’s friends and family.

TMZ reports the L.A. County Coroner’s Office found liquid in Whitney Houston’s lungs. It was speculated the singer died from drowning. Upon closer inspection, coroners concluded Whitney died of a combination of Xanax and alcohol. It was suspected Houston drowned because her body was found in the bathtub of a Beverly Hilton Hotel. The toxicology report suggests Houston may have died before she became submerged in the bathtub.There is no evidence of foul play. We will keep you updated as more details are released.

http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/jonathanhaily/whitney-houston-death-drugs-alcohol-songs-music-awards/

14bkpj7-vi76.gif

TMZ reports the L.A. County Coroner’s Office found liquid in Whitney Houston’s lungs. It was speculated the singer died from drowning. Upon closer inspection, coroners concluded Whitney died of a combination of Xanax and alcohol. It was suspected Houston drowned because her body was found in the bathtub of a Beverly Hilton Hotel. The toxicology report suggests Houston may have died before she became submerged in the bathtub.

There is no evidence of foul play. We will keep you updated as more details are released.

OH GOD MY EX MUST BE HAVING PANIC ATTACKS.......HE WAS SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO XANAX AND WOULD OFTEN TAKE THEM WITH BEERS....true story

That's really sad :(.

What is Xanax typically used for?

honey let Nurse bailey break it down for you from the Nursing 2012 Drug Handbook: anxiety, panic disorders ..highly addictive because unlike other benzodiapenes in it's class it is designed to hit your system fast, and because of this it can give you a "high" which is what makes it addictive, I dont know a doctor that will prescribed them unless you have a very serious problem

That's really sad :(.

What is Xanax typically used for?

my brother unfortanetly was having a series of really bad anxiety attacks and within recent weeks has been to the hospital about 5 times, I never spoke on it, but he blood pressure was extremely high and the very last resort they used to stop the attacks was xanax. It's a powerful drug, I told him to be careful because off of them is hell..they had given him everything else from antidepressants to other sedatives. I was shocked when he came home with xanax

NOOOOOO :cry: :cry: :cry: *chokes*

Own/Harpo would be the subject matter expert..but she's banned.. :(

his behavior was more like someone not taking his meds no joke, my ex would have those kinda fits but that's when i knew he was fucking around with taking his meds, by beer time he was mellow :filenails:

Whitney Houston's Daughter Frighteningly Similar Incident the Day Before Whitney Died

The day before Whitney Houston was found dead in her bathtub at the Beverly Hilton ... her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, fell asleep in a bathtub in the exact same hotel ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, friends of Bobbi Kristina tried knocking on her door repeatedly Friday night ... but she didn't answer. We're told they called security to get them to unlock the door and help them get Bobbi out of the tub.

Our sources say it happened on the same floor of the hotel where Whitney would be found dead the next day. We're told the room Bobbi Kristina was in was booked under Whitney's name.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina has been hospitalized twice since her mother's passing and we're told her family fears she might be suicidal.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitney-houston-dead-bobbi-kristina-bathtub/

Archived