Aretha Franklin WASNT MOVED By this performance Really?

Idrag4mj

i know understand why people call her HATE-RETHA

Patti sung her heart out and if it were somebody ...they would be off their seats JUMPING and screaming and blowing kisses

aretha just sat there unimpressed and at the end didnt even want to stand up and applaud her :lmao: she also gave her a hug colder than ice from the north poll

SMDH she really is bitter ,jealous and envious of her peers which is strange considering the amount of commercial and critical acclaim she has

look at the difference...whitney being paid tribute and how appreciative she is

Why y'all keep giving me ammo to go in on that Manatee known as Aretha? :lol:

a_florida_manatee_005.jpg

What kind of fake ass hug was that Aretha gave Patti after that? Aretha is soooooooo jealous patting Patti on the back. What the hell? Patti was, is, and will always be better than Aretha!

Again I'll say, TODAY (1984 & up) Patti has more vocal talent in my opinion than Aretha, but the 60s and 70's, NOBODY was steppin to RETHA, NOBODY, Im talkin not only the big songs of hers we know, Im talkin those Jazz albums too, that range and perfect voice was untouchable.

In my book Aretha & Patti are the original Whitney & Mariah. :coffee:

I guess I'm the only one who thought she did way too much. You don't tribute somebody by over singing their song and fucking up the lyrics. Patti was showin off.

Again I'll say, TODAY (1984 & up) Patti has more vocal talent in my opinion than Aretha, but the 60s and 70's, NOBODY was steppin to RETHA, NOBODY, Im talkin not only the big songs of hers we know, Im talkin those Jazz albums too, that range and perfect voice was untouchable.

Hell yes.

I guess I'm the only one who thought she did way too much. You don't tribute somebody by over singing their song and fucking up the lyrics. Patti was showin off.

Hell yes.

Doesn't she always? She always does too much when she performs, all that dramatic shit you'd think that she was in labor to deliver a full grown elephant. I really can't take her live, i never know if i should call 911 or throw her some xanax to calm her down.

As for Aretha ...I never cared for her but doesn't She always acts like this when someone performs one of her songs or when someone doesn't call her a Queen (Yes i am looking at you Beyonce)? I see nothing wrong here

like i said..this is how you appreciate someone

Whitney and Kim were friends with a deep relationship. A lot of her excitement was connected to that. Plus Whitney and Aretha have different personalities so they're not going to react the same. Aretha looked humbled by Patti's performance, and for all we know the entire tribute may have been overwhelming for her but she looked pleased. The Patti fans on this board kill me. :rolleyes:

They always have her playing victim and being slighted when its probably not that serious. And for the record, Janet wasn't jumping up and down and falling all over herself at the ICON show. her approval was obvious but reserved, just like Aretha's.

you didnt see that cold Hug at the end

Yeah everybody in this damn thread saw that cold ass hug trying to act like they ain't see it <_< She prolly didn't even wanna hug her. You seen them little pats on the back instead of out-right hugging her like you supposed to do? Of course Aretha is gonna seem pleased cause she know that camera is right in her damn face. The crowd loved it and gave Patti and standing ovation. Patti got way more stage presence and is a much better performer than Aretha period. Aretha even knows this :coffee:

I just watched it. :asham: Um..I'm on both sides.

If you looked at Aretha's eyes, she actually looked (slightly)moved,emotionally. There was a certain something that I seen that didn't look "unmoved" like some of you are saying.

but

THAT HUG :umm: ..was a pathetic ass hug..she act like it was too much to completely embrace Patti..she just gave that bitch a shoulder hug. You would think Patti had something. :lmao:

I just watched it. :asham: Um..I'm on both sides.

If you looked at Aretha's eyes, she actually looked (slightly)moved,emotionally. There was a certain something that I seen that didn't look "unmoved" like some of you are saying.

but

THAT HUG :umm: ..was a pathetic ass hug..she act like it was too much to completely embrace Patti..she just gave that bitch a shoulder hug. You would think Patti had something. :lmao:

I Know right ..that hug...was JUST COLD

and about the smile..you could see the insincerity in it....its like she knew the camera was on her so she had to pretend

Um...Aretha actually looked pleased. Why are you making so much about nothing. I saw her smile, I saw her stand up and applaud, then she hugged her. What did you want her to do, eat her pussy? :mellow:

And trust me...I am NOT an Aretha Franklin fan AT ALL!!!

*spits out coke* :lmao:

Archived