Teena Marie Died?

SonofBaldwin

And that rules out the possibility that you could go back and listen to music before your time? :mellow:

LOL no.. it's never too late BUT b/c pop culture never mentions her (forums, magazines, TV, etc)... and i don't listen to the radio often... i just didn't know who she was...

researching her... i mean.. with all due respect.. she just wasn't THAT popular

LOL no.. it's never too late BUT b/c pop culture never mentions her (forums, magazines, TV, etc)... and i don't listen to the radio often... i just didn't know who she was...

researching her... i mean.. with all due respect.. she just wasn't THAT popular

The opening theme:

Is taken from here:

Not to mention "Square Biz" is one of the most important R&B/Hip-Hop recordings of all time. Do I need to hip you to the T? :rolleyes:

What trips me out are the ppl on twitter trying to clock fake fans, yet they don't know anything about Teena either.

oh those gals are even worse.

Now i see why Janet doesn't really use her twitter she would have to cut a bitch every other day for trying thier puss

oh those gals are even worse.

Now i see why Janet doesn't really use her twitter she would have to cut a bitch every other day for trying thier puss

I had to get a few of the girls together. And then of course ppl were uneasy when I said Legendtina should do a tribute to Teena :lmao:

And yeah I'm convinced Janet doesn't even tweet from her verified Twitter. She just tells someone to do it for her.

I had to get a few of the girls together. And then of course ppl were uneasy when I said Legendtina should do a tribute to Teena :lmao:

And yeah I'm convinced Janet doesn't even tweet from her verified Twitter. She just tells someone to do it for her.

Out of all the girls out Christina would do the best job even whitney gave her props @ the bet awards (shade but still props)

Janet can't be bothered with Twitter and Facebook she prob calls the maid or Jermaine jackson to do it for her :w00t:

Teena was a huge part of my musical landscape in the 80's.....this song was my first introduction to her. My cousins would play her music to death and every summer from 11-14 I would visit my cousins in San Diego for the summer and Teena was always the voice we could rely on for a good time! I'm saddened....funny and strange how after Christmas there is always someone dying.

This song is my shit.

Out of all the girls out Christina would do the best job even whitney gave her props @ the bet awards (shade but still props)

Janet can't be bothered with Twitter and Facebook she prob calls the maid or Jermaine jackson to do it for her :w00t:

The girls on aLD said the same thing. I hope BET or Soul Train does something for Teena and Xtina does the tribute.

This is true. -_-:lmao:

According to her pressed "friend" on Twitter, she's too busy getting dicked down :w00t: