Happy birthday, LyricalLesson!

cnd

:D

Happy Birthday, J! :D Make it the best one yet!! :cheers:

music_birthday_cake.jpg

:o:wub::excited: This is the SICKEST CAKE I HAVE EVER SEEN?! Of course you know I love music, but did you know that I love argyle too?! Haha, two things you would never regularly put together has made the perfect match, in cake form :lmao: I will one day have this cake on my birthday :lol: thank you Reyna! :blush:

Happy birthday Jevar :D :D!

birthday_cake.jpg

Haha Chocolate Kisses, mad creative! :w00t: looks real tasty! If I come to England, you should bake one for me, bruh! :lol: thanks man!

Cheaps, Hotboy, Selina :blush:, LoveSupreme, TOF, Ck1Czar, Nemrak, Henry, Andy, Barbra, God & Joe -- I thank you all for the birthday wishes :yahoo::D:yep:

Yesterday wasn't the best day, but I have to say that seeing this thread really lifted my spirit. Y'all make me happy to call this place my (slightly dysfunctional, yet legitimately genuine) internet home away from home :D I got love for all of you, thanks a million! And don't worry, I plan on making up for yesterday by doin' my thang tonite...That saint bastard "Patrick" with his Irish ass always overshadow my b-day! ;) ;) :lol:

:o:wub::excited: This is the SICKEST CAKE I HAVE EVER SEEN?! Of course you know I love music, but did you know that I love argyle too?! Haha, two things you would never regularly put together has made the perfect match, in cake form :lmao: I will one day have this cake on my birthday :lol: thank you Reyna! :blush:

Awww, I'm glad you love it!! :D No, I had no idea! :asham: Glad I picked this then :thumbup: Oh that is gonna be an awesome cake when you get it. :w00t: You're welcome, love! :blush:

Archived