Moesha & The Parkers Star Yvette Wilson dead at 48

jarrylf

Comedienne and star of popular sitcom “Moesha,” Yvette Wilson died on Thursday June 14th, she was 48. Wilson, who played “Andell Wilkerson” on the hit starring Brandy, had Stage 4 cervical cancer.

http://eotmblog.com/2012/06/moesha-star-yvette-wilson-dead-at-48/

______________________________________________________________________________________

.............I'm like really sad, I grew up with her all over the place. Dont Be A Menace, Poetic Justice, Thea, Friday, Def Comedy Jam, House Party 3,Blank man, and then ofcourse Moesha and The Parkers, I have most of those movies and TV shows in my collection, I always thought she was hilarious, so this just....wow, life's too damn short and fast.

awww wtf :( I'm gonna post on facebook tomorrow "The girl we all know from Friday who said she looked like Janet Jackson but got out the car looking more like Freddy Jackson has died from cervical cancer" then they'll all know who i'm talking about

I think Ima have to have me a youtube marathon of Moesha, The Parkers and Thea tonight, damn I wonder how Brandy's doing, She's known her since Thea. Shar Jacksons tweets are heart breaking

Shar: ‏@SharJackson

I wanna thank all my tweeties for their prayers but god has chosen to take my sister Yvette home.. ...

Expand

2h Shar J ‏@SharJackson

Oh god..... My heart is soooo unbelievably broken ....

Expand

7h Shar J ‏@SharJackson

Fuck Cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Lawson (T): (facebook)

My co-star Yvette Wilson transitioned today. She was a very talented, and nurturing figure in my life. Her physical presence will be missed. R.I.P. Loved One... :/

Countess:

R.I.P. Yvette Wilson

Marcus T. Paulk (Miles):

The loss of a friend is always hard

No word from Brandy, Ray J., Jenna, or Sheryl yet

For those of you not familiar wit the Sitcom Thea, it was only a season long but it got good responce, and it was kinda like...hell it was the black Roseanne, just without a dad. The standup comedian Thea Vidale was a single mom raising 4 kids and Brandy was the smart mouth only daughter, and Yvette was Thea's sister. Now if yall also familiar wit Brandy's "Driven" you know, Brandy & Thea didnt like each other, well Thea basically picked on Brandy the whole time behind the scenes, cussing her out and talking about her. But that asside I like the show, and it was literally RIGHT before Brandy dropped that 1st album, like same year and everything, and before the braids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRFp9yyd3mA&feature=relmfu

(The joke about the oldest son saving Whitney from drowning.......found it a lil chilling)

Brandy:@4everBrandy

So saddened by the loss of Yvette Wilson. She was such a beautiful spirit. May she rest in peace.

Sheyrl lee Ralph:@thesherylralph

So saddened by the passing of Yvette Wilson! RIP

Jenna Von Oy: @JennavonOy

@Countess_Vaughn It's a tough day for the Moesha & Parkers families... Thinking of u and sending some love your way. Xo

18h @JennavonOy

Cancer sucks. The world lost a wonderful comedienne today, and I lost a fellow Parkers family member. You will be missed, Yvette Wilson...xo

with Mo'Nique someone tried to call her out for not saying anything and she responded "‏@moworldwide

@PinkCocainNOTES Hey my love. Sorry that you feel that way. My relationship with my sister Yvette was between she and I. You have a good day", and she continued to read them down for telling her how she should've reacted.