It's OFFICIAL: Will and Jada are letting WILLOW do FAR TEWWWW MUCH!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

o-WILLOW-SMITH-570.jpg?4

http://theybf.com/2012/06/25/willow-smith-says-tongue-piercing-is-fake-keyshia-cole-shoots-%E2%80%9Cenough-of-no-love-video

Willow Smith has tweeted that the tongue piercing she displayed in a photo recently is fake. Get the deets inside and see Keyshia Cole on the set of "Enough of No Love" inside..... Eyes-rolled everywhere when Willow Smith tweeted a photo of herself with a pierced tongue. Many folks thought with the shaved head and eccentric outfits, the Smith's wild child (as some would describe had gone too far, but....relax. It's not real. Willow put fans and parents around the globe at ease when she updated the Instagram photo with the caption, "It's fake... Sorry." They have fake tongue rings now? These kids nowadays...

I LOVE the Smith Family....all of them....Willow...Jaden....Will....Jada....and the other one whatshisface. But this is just TEW MUCH. I am ALL FOR letting the kids be "free" and all things of this nature! But fake tongue rings? At what....11? How old is Willow? Gurl don't matta! TEW MUCH! Who wears the pants in the Smith household? Y'all know everyone and their mother is now on Will and Jada's backs because of this. :sigh:

The hair...ok. The OOT clothes....ok. The tongue ring? BYE GIRL <<<<<<<<<<

TEW MUCH. Oprah.gif

And the other gal in the picture? Tew much x2. :umm:

instead of "piercing" her tongue, they should pin her ears back cause with a good draft she could fly away. -_-

there's nothing wrong with her ears... :umm: and she's a child.. she's beautiful... why focus on her ears that she got from her father that stick out?

don't try to get laughs on a forum by cyber bulling this beautiful little girl. Desperate attempts for jokes is sad

They raise their kids a little different than normal so what. Jada was raised the same way...freedom to express themselves and make decisions. That doesn't mean they don't have boundaries. It's just that a tongue ring isn't one of them

• Upvote 1

They raise their kids a little different than normal so what. Jada was raised the same way...freedom to express themselves and make decisions. That doesn't mean they don't have boundaries. It's just that a tongue ring isn't one of them

a ball with a magnet.. it's not exactly a "tongue ring"... much like those tattoos at amusement parks aren't really "Tattoos"

From looking at that picture, I won't be surprise if Willow's trying to tell us that she's a lesbian.

Willow creeps me out a little these days. She's going through all the angst-ridden motions girls usually let out in their early 20s. She's not even a teenager yet.

I've noticed that too, but she's raised differently from most girls. Will and Jada allow them to think for themselves (to a certain extent) and have their own opinions. She's basically "figuring everything out" now compared to the early 20s gals.

True. I don't want to think Will and Jada are bad parents, because clearly they aren't. But Mrs Willow is beginning a rebellion stage a few years tew early. :unsure:

Hew said she was the only child who was "out there"? :umm:

Yew gals.....i swear.... :sigh:

Well stop acting BRAND NEW and move on. :)

Lets complain about the kids her age who are running away from home,stealing from their parents..you know, the REAL REBELLIOUS shit.. not about no damn FAKE ass tongue ring that she can have in on Tuesday and remove it and never to be seen ever again. Yew gals ...I swear :blink:

She's a sexy little boy :ph34r:

:lol:

Well stop acting BRAND NEW and move on. :)

Lets complain about the kids her age who are running away from home,stealing from their parents..you know, the REAL REBELLIOUS shit.. not about no damn FAKE ass tongue ring that she can have in on Tuesday and remove it and never to be seen ever again. Yew gals ...I swear :blink:

Bye Dayz.reginawalksaway.gif

My opinion still stands. :filenails:

• Upvote 2

Exactly my thing! She's giving us early Britney/Christina rebellion teas at 11. :unsure::mellow::mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

*calls CPS -_- *

Right. The head-shaving, the radical hair-colouring, the self-pitying tweets, posing for pics with Tyler, The Creator... too much, too soon.

From looking at that picture, I won't be surprise if Willow's trying to tell us that she's a lesbian.

I've noticed that too, but she's raised differently from most girls. Will and Jada allow them to think for themselves (to a certain extent) and have their own opinions. She's basically "figuring everything out" now compared to the early 20s gals.

I know, that's what feels eerie to me. She's not really doing anything "wrong". It just feels like too much change for someone so young.

Bye Dayz.reginawalksaway.gif

My opinion still stands. :filenails: