Alicia LEGEND Keys debuts a NEW haircut! And YEW will DEAL!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

QUALIFICATIONS FOR LEGENDS:

A) Longevity (15-30 years in the industry)

B. Cultural Impact

C) Success & Record Sales

D) Awards & Nominations

E) Recognition from their peers and the generations before them

These Britney's & Christina's yall keep mentioning might be on their way to legend status, but they aren't quite there yet.

I'm sorry but you all will deal

• Upvote 1

B. Cultural Impact

D) Awards & Nominations

These Britney's & Christina's yall keep mentioning might be on their way to legend status, but they aren't quite there yet.

BOth are already there but Christina more than Britney :)

B. Cultural Impact

D) Awards & Nominations

Lighten up will ya? ^_^

Alegendicia is on her way!

B. Cultural Impact

D) Awards & Nominations

Britney, Christina, & Alicia have all been in the industry for over 15 years. 19 yrs for Britney & Xtina, and Alicia Keys was on The Cosby Show in like 84 lol, but if it's by music, Alicia's 1st appearance was on the 1st Men In Black soundtrack in 97, so musically she makes the 15 year mark this year. And they all have all of the listings above.

I dont think that at all qualifies as legend tho, Icon yes. But a Legend..... A legend has to have MAJOR foot prints, like have a whole generation of up & coming singers seemingly copying their footsteps and style until they learn to get their own (some do and alot don't). I'd say Alicia is pretty close to legendary status because she meets having a generation emulate and copy some stuff and sounds she was doing 10 yrs ago.

Britney, Christina, & Alicia have all been in the industry for over 15 years. 19 yrs for Britney & Xtina, and Alicia Keys was on The Cosby Show in like 84 lol, but if it's by music, Alicia's 1st appearance was on the 1st Men In Black soundtrack in 97, so musically she makes the 15 year mark this year. And they all have all of the listings above.

I dont think that at all qualifies as legend tho, Icon yes. But a Legend..... A legend has to have MAJOR foot prints, like have a whole generation of up & coming singers seemingly copying their footsteps and style until they learn to get their own (some do and alot don't). I'd say Alicia is pretty close to legendary status because she meets having a generation emulate and copy some stuff and sounds she was doing 10 yrs ago.

im sorry but i havent come across anyone really in the past 10 years that i can really pinpoint and say oh yeah they're copying alicia :unsure:

• Upvote 1