The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I don't act cute - I am cute :rolleyes:. I didn't know his name was Craig :lol:. Now that's a truth.

PS I wasn't attacking you. I was just saying sometimes biting your tongue and being the 'bigger person' can be the better option. Having said that, I think everyone seems to be uptight with other peoples opinions in this thread. I got sucker punched for not feeling Wildest Dreams and then liking it :rolleyes::umm:. Others have been told to wait til 2016 because they're not happy with the current music :asham:. And it's funny because we've all stated several times throughout the years how big a fan of Brandy yet people get dogged on for stating how they feel :lol:.

:asham:

Yes i will bite my tongue... the fans of Brandy (Craig) are a bit strange.. it's like if you're not 110% backing her, than you're a hater.. hell the 2nd biggest Brandy fan (SloLove) got bitched at because he doesn't like Let Me Go or whatever that song is called... and I don't blame him

I think if Brandy farted for 4 minutes.. Craig would love it and say she was gunning for the urban audience

ughhhh....i digress

you... uhhhh used that incorrectly... trust me.. i love that word

:asham:

Yes i will bite my tongue... the fans of Brandy (Craig) are a bit strange.. it's like if you're not 110% backing her, than you're a hater.. hell the 2nd biggest Brandy fan (SloLove) got bitched at because he doesn't like Let Me Go or whatever that song is called... and I don't blame him

I think if Brandy farted for 4 minutes.. Craig would love it and say she was gunning for the urban audience

Pretty much :lol:. I'm just glad I liked the snippets lol.

:asham: stop!!