The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Her last album had a 'theme' and unfortunately that didn't get 'executed' well in terms of success. I don't think she wanted a theme this time as is shown by this tweet:

@4everBrandy

My biggest dream was to return to music and touch those who heard it! I am so thankful to have support from the light that is the star!

All she wanted was to return and be 'accepted' which she somewhat has. Not by charts but the media. No one has mentioned the accident and no one really calls her a "murderer" or makes car jokes anymore unless it's a sad queen on twitter.

whts tht last part pertaining to? lol :unsure:

It was just another one of Game's analogies. lol

Good song(s) does not equal cohesive album.

One smart state does not equal smart country.

Or something like that. lol

Her last album had a 'theme' and unfortunately that didn't get 'executed' well in terms of success. I don't think she wanted a theme this time as is shown by this tweet:

@4everBrandy

My biggest dream was to return to music and touch those who heard it! I am so thankful to have support from the light that is the star!

All she wanted was to return and be 'accepted' which she somewhat has. Not by charts but the media. No one has mentioned the accident and no one really calls her a "murderer" or makes car jokes anymore unless it's a sad queen on twitter.

Has she had that much media coverage though? :unsure: I haven't really read about her at all other than on this forum.

whts tht last part pertaining to? lol :unsure:

Just as a whole... the nation sucks... but individually, there are bad and good...

theme-wise, Brandy's album doesn't have one... but individual songs are good [and bad]

@4everBrandy

For argument sake, Return to what exactly? and Accepted as what?

as for the car accident.. that was 6 years ago and she had already been deemed irrelevant with her Aphrodisiac album

Has she had that much media coverage though? :unsure: I haven't really read about her at all other than on this forum.

I'm not sure tbh...I don't really keep track of interviews etc anymore. Her biggest promo last time was probably Tyra

Just as a whole... the nation sucks... but individually, there are bad and good...

theme-wise, Brandy's album doesn't have one... but individual songs are good [and bad]

For argument sake, Return to what exactly? and Accepted as what?

as for the car accident.. that was 6 years ago and she had already been deemed irrelevant with her Aphrodisiac album

Return to the industry. She was still somewhat 'relevant' since she did get a spot on Americas Got Talent and American Idol (when it actually mattered) at Simons request. He dropped her after the accident.

I just realized Flops All Belong To Me did not make the album. Not even on the "deluxe" version. lol

What happened to there being two versions of the song?

I said this a while ago. Apparently brandy went in a different direction or something. I can't remember what Craig said.

Return to the industry. She was still somewhat 'relevant' since she did get a spot on Americas Got Talent and American Idol (when it actually mattered) at Simons request. He dropped her after the accident.

Return to the industry... that was the motive behind this album :umm: ugh

any has-been can get a spot on those shows.. hell Paula Abdul was hosting for a while.

right.

Take Put It Down and put it next to the rest of the album and you can tell why people were 'worried'. I said it several pages back - Her first singles aren't usually representative of the whole album since Full Moon.

prolly why they pushed it back

Jason will get #1... His last album hit 2.7 million in the US... Brandy will be in the Top 10

Sales less than 100k... probably 75k [Pre-Game Prediction©]

Damn country artists.. -_-

I hope she does more than 100K. She has some major promo that day.

Take Put It Down and put it next to the rest of the album and you can tell why people were 'worried'. I said it several pages back - Her first singles aren't usually representative of the whole album since Full Moon.

Exactly. We don't have to like everything

yea but she didnt have any promo, she didnt have a top 10 r&b hit and no one was really talking about her, i didnt even hear either one of her singles on radio at the time

But album sales on average havent improved since 2008 I dont think. I'm kinda just trying not to get my hope up. Lol

im sick because its 4 in the morning, and im sick cause i aint heard from him...i done seen this flcik before gave him plenty warning and he said he wouldnt do it again...you know my heart keeps telling me its gone stop...now theres a knock but the dead bolts locked

LOL BITCH let me come home and that dead bolt locked...imma fuck you up when i get inside lol