The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

From Brandy:

Calling all LA Starz! Wanna be in my next music video?!

I need some real diehard LA fans to come out tomorrow & join me as we throw a huge party for my next music video.

The first 200 people to send pics of yourselves & reply to brandywildestdreams@gmail.com will be sent the surprise location address. Remember it's this Thursday in the LA area. See you soon! Must be over 18.

This is a forum where people discuss topics.

Sorry I'm not delusional

There's nothing delusional about a star asking for her fans to be in a video and her fans loving it. I like you Game but you're starting to do too much in this thread and Christinas too. I know you're a fan of Brandys but there's no need to be negative about everything they do. Sometimes a little tact goes a long way.

There's nothing delusional about a star asking for her fans to be in a video and her fans loving it. I like you Game but you're starting to do too much in this thread and Christinas too. I know you're a fan of Brandys but there's no need to be negative about everything they do. Sometimes a little tact goes a long way.

You're right... Instead of the duty bestowed upon me as the forum informant... I've become the forum's jackass... I apologizing for speaking the truth before the truth could be brought to the table

I will depart until next week or someone says something dumb... shouldn't be long before Craig logs on :)

Thank you Bu

You're right... Instead of the duty bestowed upon me as the forum informant... I've become the forum's jackass... I apologizing for speaking the truth before the truth could be brought to the table

I will depart until next week or someone says something dumb... shouldn't be long before Craig logs on :)

Thank you Bu

its not about speaking truth, it's about ALWAYS finding negativity in something, you're like the person at work that no one wants to be around, because they know when they see you, you will stop at no means to suck the happiness out of everyone else because of your misery lol, and thats exactly wht it seems like with everything you post in this thread

Thank you Bu

What truth? Who is Craig?

its not about speaking truth, it's about ALWAYS finding negativity in something, you're like the person at work that no one wants to be around, because they know when they see you, you will stop at no means to suck the happiness out of everyone else because of your misery lol, and thats exactly wht it seems like with everything you post in this thread

What is misery?

Don't act cute...

Craig is the thread creator

I don't act cute - I am cute :rolleyes:. I didn't know his name was Craig :lol:. Now that's a truth.

PS I wasn't attacking you. I was just saying sometimes biting your tongue and being the 'bigger person' can be the better option. Having said that, I think everyone seems to be uptight with other peoples opinions in this thread. I got sucker punched for not feeling Wildest Dreams and then liking it :rolleyes::umm:. Others have been told to wait til 2016 because they're not happy with the current music :asham:. And it's funny because we've all stated several times throughout the years how big a fan of Brandy yet people get dogged on for stating how they feel :lol:.