The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

i preordered mine from itunes too, i want the physical copy as well ill get that when i get paid friday love the album!!!! she came hard

It got released here today. I was up til midnight waiting for my pre-order to be officially available :lol:.

People may alert the police though sleep.gif

Bitch. :lol:

It got released here today. I was up til midnight waiting for my pre-order to be officially available :lol:.

You betta stan for her. :lol:

I'm considering purchasing it. I might wait for the Christmas sales to kick in, though. :asham:

You betta stan for her. :lol:

I'm considering purchasing it. I might wait for the Christmas sales to kick in, though. :asham:

:lol:! I've always been a stan but not the kind that thinks the sun shines out of her arse :asham: - I'm not like that with anyone but Janet -_-:wub:

Buy it ^_^. Deluxe off course!!

Do You Know

I was going to ask if you had heard that too but guess so. Honestly "Do You Know" is one of the best single choices for the third single (she had a few that would work imo). Especially since Wildest Dreams is the current single and that is getting more play with the more strictly r&b adult stations and Do You Know will work with the R&B Adult and Hip Hop/R&B stations.