The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

You must not have seen her Human era performances, because she was killing then too.

She will be performing at The Essence Festival this year

Human?,..hmmm so is that as far as you can go back? -Thats not helping her case but anywho, in my opinion the Human performances were just ..."performances"..nothing like NOW. I've even seen u and other stans state "Now,Brandy is murdering!!! ..her confidence level is thru the roof!!! She's improved." Which was my point to begin with. Tbh,she seemed more confortable and "stage ready" during her first album. Those performances MURDER all of her performances over the years up until now. I dont know if it was because of her youth or what back then but she's where she's BEEN needing to be perfomance-wise,now

Human?,..hmmm so is that as far as you can go back? -Thats not helping her case but anywho, in my opinion the Human performances were just ..."performances"..nothing like NOW. I've even seen u and other stans state "Now,Brandy is murdering!!! ..her confidence level is thru the roof!!! She's improved." Which was my point to begin with. Tbh,she seemed more confortable and "stage ready" during her first album. Those performances MURDER all of her performances over the years up until now. I dont know if it was because of her youth or what back then but she's where she's BEEN needing to be perfomance-wise,now

I agree, her NSN era was her biggest selling, but her performances were not as strong as they could have been. She has discussed her confidence level and stage frieght in the past so that explains that. But truth be told, even her FM performances were good. But this era is far and away her strongest performance wise. But you don't need to harp on it.

I wasn't a Brandy fan until after the Afrodisiac era, so I can't really tell you about her performances before then and I don't really care to go look at them.

Brandy warming up singing "His Eye is on the Sparrow"

:umm: I would have thought how you carry on.. That u been a fan when she was popular

Nope, during the 90's, I was only listening to classical music and Celine Dion. I didn't really get into R&B artist until the 2000's. It started with India.Arie, and then I moved to Janet and Mariah, then Toni Braxton and Brandy.

until AFTER Afro ?????...wowwwww I would have NEVER thought in a million years.

I'm full of surprises. I still don't really care for her first 2 albums. I really only deal with Full Moon on. That's when I feel like she created "her sound".

I see nobody answered my question about where the next single is. I wonder why :coffee:

Brandy said the single will be announced this month. So, when it's announced then you'll know. If you want to hear another song off of the album, all you have to do is purchase it