Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

Salem and Tokyo Ghoul is all i care about rn. 

BTW, do yall know any shows about witchcraft and thangs? I want a dark show like say salem but all i find is something campy <_<

I guess the supernatural type of shows aren't trendy anymore. I don't know of any atm(that aren't campy).

I guess the supernatural type of shows aren't trendy anymore. I don't know of any atm(that aren't campy).

It doesnt need to be about supernatural stuff, horror will suffice ^_^

The ones in the past were for the most part blah as well :( I never cared for most of them. I want a horror show based on voodoo :wub: 

The ones in the past were for the most part blah as well :( I never cared for most of them. I want a horror show based on voodoo :wub:

Eh..I don't think they have any horror shows out..if you count Sleepy Hollow. :lmao:

Hollyweird aint ready for that yet. :rolleyes: Constantine is a cute horror show. Its almost as good as Salem.

• 2 weeks later...

Yassss Alison and Donny are hilarious

tumblr_novrt2DAOg1tj6lp7o5_r1_500.gif

I fucking love her! :lmao:

It's amazing how Tatiana can play all those characters and have the mannerisms and how they talk down pact!

Where the fuck is ha Emmy, Golden Globe and SAG Award?!!! The whole category could fill up with just her clones.