Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

1 hour ago, GTIG said:

??

Check the comments on this new link from Janet's trainer Paulette. Apparently she warms up the dancers before rehearsals..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxAWddPHBEY/?igshid=450smvxa4ljc

Here are their IGs:

instagram.com/rastapha   - Raphael Thomas

instagram.com/cahogold   - Caho Kitaori

instagram.com/vincentnoiseux   - Vincent Noiseux

instagram.com/kingkai.official   - Kai Lin

instagram.com/nataly_santiago   - Nataly Santiago

instagram.com/chris1anthony   - Chris Anthony Riviera

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hmmm....this new era seems to be building up to a HUGE debut and run!!! Still! Will there be a surprise album along with the Metamorphosis era!?! 🤔 Janet’s Birthday is next week, right before the first show debuts in Vegas the next day....hmmmmm....🧐 Honestly, this is my last theory before I completely give up on the new album rumors that have been swirling since late 2017!!! 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

4 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Hmmm....this new era seems to be building up to a HUGE debut and run!!! Still! Will there be a surprise album along with the Metamorphosis era!?! 🤔 Janet’s Birthday is next week, right before the first show debuts in Vegas the next day....hmmmmm....🧐 Honestly, this is my last theory before I completely give up on the new album rumors that have been swirling since late 2017!!! 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I feel like on my end, I dont pressure the woman to do anything anymore. When she's ready and feels its right great. I cannot tell nor would I tell you nor anyone how you should feel. Right now Im focused on the new show and getting to see it

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Lenzo so are you really gonna talk about wanting and/or assuming a new album is underway everyday? How many different times can you do this? Like...what is the point of saying the same exact thing over and over again? You might as well copy and paste.

Meh, it’s within my right as a fan to speculate. Besides I DID say this is the last time I will mention it. I’m only saying what’s on everyone of our minds. I’ll let it be since it’s bothering ya’ll so much. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ N EVERYDAY??? 😳😱 Hardly dear! 🧐😉🤪

7 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Meh, it’s within my right as a fan to speculate. Besides I DID say this is the last time I will mention it. I’m only saying what’s on everyone of our minds. I’ll let it be since it’s bothering ya’ll so much. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ N EVERYDAY??? 😳😱 Hardly dear! 🧐😉🤪

its not on my mind so that statement is completely untrue. 

You remind me of those ppl that be at a concert recording w/ your phone instead of juss being IN THE MOMENT and enjoying whats taking place in front of you. Thats all i was saying...no harm 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

You remind me of those ppl that be at a concert recording w/ your phone instead of juss being IN THE MOMENT and enjoying whats taking place in front of you. Thats all i was saying...no harm 

You old people need to stop attacking the youth for doing what they want to do :umm:  

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

its not on my mind so that statement is completely untrue. 

i dont get it, you pay all that money to stand there and record the shit :lol:

• Downvote 1