Signature usernames

Aquaria

It's not janet

it's janet.

Hers was creative... Yours is just your name... How long did it take for you to think that up.. A nanosecond

:lol:;)

So she put a full stop after her name. That's less creative. I left mine with no punctuation, it's open ended which symbolises continuity and evolution :filenails:

:lol:

Janet4life will always be bailey. I never could get used to Roman.

I'm sorry I wasn't as creative as the rest of you, well some of you. Those of us that use our name just wanted you all to know us on a personal level and be independent of our famous family names like Jackson :whistle: which reading that back makes zero fucking sense oh well good morning :coffee:

I wish I could participate, but I am THE WORSTTTTTTTTT with Real names, and names on here....because yall change em so damn much LOL! No lie, when I learn you all's real names (no matter how I do) I just think of you as that on here, and put these names asside for the most part, or come up with my own names for you guys (which I do in real life too when I can't remember peoples names)

I'm with you on this one. Plus I ain't got time :rolleyes: lol