Chris Brown still proves to be a child who can't handle anger

jarrylf

Majority of abused women give their abusers a pass because they think they love them, until they gather up the sense that they don't and finally make the smart choice to have nothing to do with them. Her being back into his life is apart of a cycle that most domestic relationships have, just never so public, but sadly most women do go back for some dumb reason. That does NOT mean we all have to forgive & forget what he did because she wants too. And lets please call a thing a thing, she didn't get smacked, she got BEAT/attacked,

not condoning him beating her up. it's there life.. no one elses. thats my view. if she gets her ass beat again, that's on them

Let's just leave Chris and Rih to do them - they have siblings/parents to do what yall are doing.

Really? They are both in the public eye and as a consumer I have the right to decide whether I deem their behaviour appropriate and as a result whether I chose to give them my money. I choose not to give Chris my money because I don't like his attitude or behaviour.

not condoning him beating her up. it's there life.. no one elses. thats my view. if she gets her ass beat again, that's on them

that's overly simplistic, these are not everyday people, they influence the youth, they set an example whether they want to or not. They show people what is okay and kids follow, janet said it herself they follow

Really? They are both in the public eye and as a consumer I have the right to decide whether I deem their behaviour appropriate and as a result whether I chose to give them my money. I choose not to give Chris my money because I don't like his attitude or behaviour.

u beat me to it -_-

that's overly simplistic, these are not everyday people, they influence the youth, they set an example whether they want to or not. They show people what is okay and kids follow, janet said it herself they follow

thats what parents r for. i know some of you have not reached that area of your life yet but children need guidance. if you let your kid be infulenced by chris or riri then a talking to should come with it :coffee:

I should you have all know that I took pulbo bailley which has a lot of codeine in it so I'm high as a kit right now. I'll probably change what I wrtie tomorrow lmao! Fucking medicine!

But you shouldn't have to be related to someone to be concerned about them putting themselves in harm, thats not how it should be. Hell you can not be related and care more than the family does.

I agree but we were told not to invest so much into celebs because we don't know them.

thats what parents r for. i know some of you have not reached that area of your life yet but children need guidance. if you let your kid be infulenced by chris or riri then a talking to should come with it :coffee:

Alot of kids don't look at their parents like that in their teen years, parents are the enemy in that age for the most part (because teens are stupid ofcourse) but they look at their faves for how to dress and act and model themselves out of it. Ofcourse it's not every single teen, but it's alot. And hell sometimes it's not even kids being stupid, sometimes the parents are to busy to care and even be examples for the kids or to be there for them so those kids are going to look elsewhere and outward for idols/examples. It's something that shouldn't be but is, for every race, sexual preference, and finacial situation. And we can all preach to those teens that they can't look at their fave celebs for how to live their lives in every way.

Rihanna's attitude is just as bad though

I disagree, she doesn't have a history of trashing dressing rooms and storming out of interviews. She has her mean tweets and moments but he has straight up bitch fit tantrums

And people attack him a lot worse then they do Rihanna. Go read anyone one of his latest album reviews. They don't even talk about his music. It's all about an incident that happened years ago that even the person who he did it to has moved on from. So why the fuck can't everyone else?

Like Rihanna said, "You act like he beat your ass. I've moved past it and so should you"

And people attack him a lot worse then they do Rihanna. Go read anyone one of his latest album reviews. They don't even talk about his music. It's all about an incident that happened years ago that even the person who he did it to has moved on from. So why the fuck can't everyone else?

Like Rihanna said, "You act like he beat your ass. I've moved past it and so should you"

:blink: People attack Rihanna about every move she makes since day 1 (unlike him), "she can't sing", "she can't dance", "she cant write", "she's a puppet", "she's a slut", "she's dirty", "she set him up", "she got him better than he got her" etc, etc. Like I said, it's absolutely natural for the abused women to go back to the guy, and then defend them. But we're not used to the guy being an asshole and the same dick he always was. He gives the people no reason to think he's a better person than he was when he did it and until he does (which I doubt will be anytime soon) he'll continue to get the desserved criticism of being an abuser he desserves.

• Upvote 1

it is a term alot of abuser and people who back to them say about their relationships despite it being a good song (minus him) :coffee:

And also the "not your business" thing goes 2 ways, the relationship is technically nobodies business (despite my belif that when it's abuse, it should be), I think you can't shove your relationship in the public's face and then say it's none of their business, because that is a contradiction.

• Upvote 1

Have you heard his albums.. The only thing keeping him relevant is Rihanna

You really upset about this :umm: are you Chris Brown?

I just don't really care anymore. He did what he did and he faced the consequences according. Like others, I'm can't stand his immature behavior. But I'm just too busy to have any emotional investment in it.

I think he paid his dues on what happened and he's young enough to redeem himself from it but the ball is in his court on whether some members of the public can move on from it.

Right so because ozzy, Sean penn etc "got a pass" it means Chris should too?

How about the fact that Chris did wrong and he still acts like a fool so people have the right to hold him accountable should the choose?

Ozzy got help for his issues. Has Chris? Sean Penn was DRAGGED hard through the media and it took him YEARS to rebuild his career.

Chris happy slaps Rihanna and there are no consequences. And fools continue to give him a pass. Had JT fucked britney up I can garuntee you that white media/fans wouldn't have given him a pass like black media/fans has Chris

I didn't say that any of them deserved a pass. I said it would be nice if the same disdain was shown to them as it is to chris. This women came for chris for months. He stayed on her mind and her multiple tweets about him that Riri posted proved that. Im an 80s baby so i can remember the sean penn,tommy lee and more recently the charlie sheen drama. None of those men were dragged on the level that chris is getting dragged. And Ozzy damn near killed sharon, yet it doesn't get mentioned at all. These men do not have to live in the shadow of their actions, so neither should chris. He paid whatever debt the courts felt he should pay and his victim has forgiven him. If you don't like him fine. But you don't need to stalk him all over twitter to prove it, like this "comedian" did.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand this thread at all, you have a bunch of board members here saying she had it coming so he gave it to her, YET in the poll on being cordial, most members voted for acting and being kinda regardless of whether you and the other were cool......hypocrisy?

did that comedienne afford chris brown that courtesy? if she doesn't like him, why does she even bother following his tweets?