Chris Brown still proves to be a child who can't handle anger

jarrylf

I didn't say that any of them deserved a pass. I said it would be nice if the same disdain was shown to them as it is to chris. This women came for chris for months. He stayed on her mind and her multiple tweets about him that Riri posted proved that. Im an 80s baby so i can remember the sean penn,tommy lee and more recently the charlie sheen drama. None of those men were dragged on the level that chris is getting dragged. And Ozzy damn near killed sharon, yet it doesn't get mentioned at all. These men do not have to live in the shadow of their actions, so neither should chris. He paid whatever debt the courts felt he should pay and his victim has forgiven him. If you don't like him fine. But you don't need to stalk him all over twitter to prove it, like this "comedian" did.

Because he proved to the world he's the same jackass who did what he did in the 1st place. Where's Tommy Lee & Ozzy went to rehab....multiple times and as of now they seem completely different towards than the people they were. Where's (repeating myself) he's appeared to be the same dick. And I already touched on why it means nothing for people who have a negative opinion of what he did because its normal for victims to go back to or defend their victims

Because he proved to the world he's the same jackass who did what he did in the 1st place. Where's Tommy Lee & Ozzy went to rehab....multiple times and as of now they seem completely different towards than the people they were. Where's (repeating myself) he's appeared to be the same dick. And I already touched on why it means nothing for people who have a negative opinion of what he did because its normal for victims to go back to or defend their victims

Charlie sheen beat a woman up and held her at gun point just last year and that was he third time doing that. People aint got shit to say about it and he just landed a new show. And of course Tommy and Ozzy have revamped their image, they've had 20 years to do so. But when Tommy threw Pam over a couch and had her running for her life, celebs didn't have shit to say about it. When chris does the same thing he's seen as a evil asshole almost four years later. The double standard is obvious.

• Upvote 1

Charlie sheen beat a woman up and held her at gun point just last year and that was he third time doing that. People aint got shit to say about it and he just landed a new show. And of course Tommy and Ozzy have revamped their image, they've had 20 years to do so. But when Tommy threw Pam over a couch and had her running for her life, celebs didn't have shit to say about it. When chris does the same thing he's seen as a evil asshole almost four years later. The double standard is obvious.

Just like with Chris Brown the media tore Charlie to pieces, but he had supporters/fans idolizing him as if he did nothing wrong, for that reason he got a new show, wheres, Chris continues to release albums and singles with hit's he's not exactly flopping off the planet as he should be (YET), I don't like Charlie Sheen or respect him, because he is a women beater and a duche but he's at least trying to change and acknowleges that who he was all of last year was an asshole. Chris doesn't. Further proof is his Twitter antics. Which Charlie hasnt done in a year. Chris seemingly can't go 2 months without throwing some kind of bitch fit about something.

Hell Brian McKnight called out Chris & R.Kelly, but who was smart enough not to respond and who had a bitch fit?

• Upvote 1

It's what he signed up for being in this industry, he don't like it, he can leave, he won't be missed, another MJ/Bobby Brown clone will replace him :coffee:

Chris isn't needed the kids already have Bieber and Usher :coffee:

Rihanna's attitude is just as bad though

nope. Rihanna has a "idgaf" attitude but it's not an angry attitude which is what Chris has

Have you heard his albums.. The only thing keeping him relevant is Rihanna

You really upset about this :umm: are you Chris Brown?

they're horrible especially "Fortune" although it does have like 3 songs I like
  • Upvote 1

I personally feel that both Chris and Rihanna are both doing better than most expect. They choose to show us the smoking, drinking, partying, and online antics, but that's not what defines them or their entire lives 24/7.

I'd be highly offended if someone judged me solely by my work and social media activity...just because that's all you see, doesn't mean that's all there is. *cues Rih's "Half Of Me"*

Chris has some issues...he's immature and offensive. Rihanna is vulgar and promotes marijuana use. But they are human and have their good/bad sides, just like the rest of us.

They'll be OK, just chill.

• Upvote 3

well folks, these two got you all doing exactly what they want you to do.

talk about them :coffee: i'm done :lmao:

But...thats what they're in the industry for....they're in the news, for better or wort they are, I mean the they are relevant stars, everyone who follows this kind of news is talking about them negatively or positively. Sure it keeps them relevant but not respected,but Chris seems to be the type that does not know the meaning of the R word, same with Nicki.....hense me saying they would be the perfect couple. :coffee:

Not your not, but nice try

Chris can have all the money in the world but I'll still have a bigger dick

and you have a monopoly on big peen? just you :mellow: .....I know for a fact that Bukushiea up da skreet is only with dat negro cause his peen is huge, and her girlfriend fucking him too, big peen isn't big news :coffee:

no matter how much money and fame they have the real is they are not only still people/human BUT they are young and relatively stupid as a result

Point taken, but who is any of us to judge.

This thread reminds me of the backlash (and not the situation) Alicia Keys received from the Love Triangle with Mashonda and Swizz Beats. Yeah where was perhaps some moral lapse along the line, but who are you try to define them by that if you don't know them that well to.