Chris Brown still proves to be a child who can't handle anger

jarrylf

When people can have the same disdain for Tommy Lee, Ozzy Osborn and Sean Penn then then maybe the shit Chris has to take will be justified. But at the same time, Chris needs to learn to ignore some shit. If R. Kelly can take it and keep it and never respond, so can Chris.

• Upvote 1

When people can have the same disdain for Tommy Lee, Ozzy Osborn and Sean Penn then then maybe the shit Chris has to take will be justified. But at the same time, Chris needs to learn to ignore some shit. If R. Kelly can take it and keep it and never respond, so can Chris.

THA HA HANNNNK YOU, he is NOT the 1st celeb to beat a women but he's the 1st I know of to be so publically childish, stupid, and arrogant about what he does, yet wants to still cry victim at the same time. I think he earns every piece of negative criticism he gets, it's how he presents himself to be taken.

This.

Charlie Sheen is still the same asshole and no one gives a fuck.

+1

I'm no Chris Brown apologist by any means, but getting out your way to harp on every little problem about someone is childish within itself.

Right so because ozzy, Sean penn etc "got a pass" it means Chris should too?

How about the fact that Chris did wrong and he still acts like a fool so people have the right to hold him accountable should the choose?

Ozzy got help for his issues. Has Chris? Sean Penn was DRAGGED hard through the media and it took him YEARS to rebuild his career.

Chris happy slaps Rihanna and there are no consequences. And fools continue to give him a pass. Had JT fucked britney up I can garuntee you that white media/fans wouldn't have given him a pass like black media/fans has Chris

• Upvote 2

Right so because ozzy, Sean penn etc "got a pass" it means Chris should too?

How about the fact that Chris did wrong and he still acts like a fool so people have the right to hold him accountable should the choose?

Ozzy got help for his issues. Has Chris? Sean Penn was DRAGGED hard through the media and it took him YEARS to rebuild his career.

Chris happy slaps Rihanna and there are no consequences. And fools continue to give him a pass. Had JT fucked britney up I can garuntee you that white media/fans wouldn't have given him a pass like black media/fans has Chris

y r u so angry :umm: she gave him a damn pass and her ass is the one that got slapped. :sigh:

y r u so angry :umm: she gave him a damn pass and her ass is the one that got slapped. :sigh:

I'm not angry :umm:

As I said already Rihanna is an idiot if she took him back without him getting help for his anger.

Why I do t understand is the unbothered attitude towards domestic violence. If your sister/mother/daughter got fucked up by a guy would your response be "well she took him back so why should I be bothered?"

Most people would do their best to keep their lived one away because it's common knowledge that once he beats you he will best you again.

• Upvote 3

Majority of abused women give their abusers a pass because they think they love them, until they gather up the sense that they don't and finally make the smart choice to have nothing to do with them. Her being back into his life is apart of a cycle that most domestic relationships have, just never so public, but sadly most women do go back for some dumb reason. That does NOT mean we all have to forgive & forget what he did because she wants too. And lets please call a thing a thing, she didn't get smacked, she got BEAT/attacked,

• Upvote 2

As I said already Rihanna is an idiot if she took him back without him getting help for his anger.

Why I do t understand is the unbothered attitude towards domestic violence. If your sister/mother/daughter got fucked up by a guy would your response be "well she took him back so why should I be bothered?"

Most people would do their best to keep their lived one away because it's common knowledge that once he beats you he will best you again.

Rihanna is weak to his dick.. and that is sad..

And that makes it okay?

"she likes getting slapped around.. so Chris Brown still has my utmost respect" :blink:

• Upvote 1

Let's just leave Chris and Rih to do them - they have siblings/parents to do what yall are doing.

Thank you!!! These people act like they know her. All they know is the public persona that she portrays and they are acting like they are her best friend. If Chris and Rihanna are happy, then I honestly don't give a fuck what they do

Thank you!!! These people act like they know her. All they know is the public persona that she portrays and they are acting like they are her best friend. If Chris and Rihanna are happy, then I honestly don't give a fuck what they do

"Ain't nobodies business" :lol:.

They really shallow around these parts, you aint know?

They think "he's cute"

He still "has money"

Keep silent and stay "famous"

• Upvote 1

I don't understand this thread at all, you have a bunch of board members here saying she had it coming so he gave it to her, YET in the poll on being cordial, most members voted for acting and being kinda regardless of whether you and the other were cool......hypocrisy?

Hypocrisy? Nope, I can think very low of Chris but if I had to inteact with him I would= Cordial. But if he wanted my honest opinion I'd tell him I'm not a fan.

Let's just leave Chris and Rih to do them - they have siblings/parents to do what yall are doing.

But you shouldn't have to be related to someone to be concerned about them putting themselves in harm, thats not how it should be. Hell you can not be related and care more than the family does.

Thats so good for you, but you don't speak for everybody, some people think domestic violence shouldn't matter if you know the person or not it should be addressed. And shouldn't stop until both parties have made a growth from the situation, and each other.