Chris Brown still proves to be a child who can't handle anger

jarrylf

Comedic writer Jenny Johnson, who usually pokes fun at celebrities, hurt Brown's feelings when she responded to his tweet: "I know! Being a worthless piece of sh*t can really age a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as f*ck! I'm only 23..."

"The funniest shit is not giving a f*ck," Brown started his rant.

""Diaries of a thirsty b*tch" ... Ur life sucks so much ass," he continued. By this point, his followers knew more was to come. Brown has a knack for saying a bit too much no matter how harsh.

"Let me leave this b*tch alone... It's good to know my worth by listening to a b*tch that is worthless! #iwin #bushpigswag," he tweeted. Everyone thought he really ended there, but just hours later Brown continued bashing his enemy.

"Don't run for support now... Lol. Ur a comedic writer!!! If u can take a d*ck, u can take a joke," Brown lashed out at Johnson.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/4132/20121125/chris-brown-haters-rihanna-mad-star-goes-twitter-rant-jenny-johnson.htm

To those who are like "why can't you let what he did go, she did" fuck that, he's almost blatantly trying to show us all that he is the same guy and he's proud of it, I have more prejudice and disrespect for that than what he did (which as you all know I have no respect for). He's such a pathetic human being. I don't understand how he has fans.

True that she was wrong for saying what she did but to him (despite it being true) but he was horrible, when you're in the spotlight, people are going to say horrible things about you no matter who you are and what you've done, but how you handle it if you handle it will be watched.Despite her being wrong for saying that to him, it does not at all make him right for saying the things he said. That was inexcusable on any level from him.

• Upvote 1

I think it's perfectly fine to respond, but you need to be witty about it. Rihanna is the queen of that. Chris just sounded... kinda.. I dunno.

Inadequate* -_-

*It's the new "reductive"

You know what I have to agree, if you're going to respond by it, why show that you're so bothered? Why not at least be funny, he was beyond over the top and gross....which she was asking for but he sure did deliver.

You know what I have to agree, if you're going to respond by it, why show that you're so bothered? Why not at least be funny, he was beyond over the top and gross....which she was asking for but he sure did deliver.

See, I was just about to say that Rihanna post mean shit too, so why is she excused but you crucify Chris? Hypocritical much. I actually found his responses funny, so I guess it's all perception.

See, I was just about to say that Rihanna post mean shit too, so why is she excused but you crucify Chris? Hypocritical much. I actually found his responses funny, so I guess it's all perception.

You can't tell? I'm always going to show more bias to the women beater who proves he's s the duche arrogant asshole he always was. And yea Rihanna can act mean, and say the wrong thing on Twitter (including going off on people) but she doesn't exactly have the track record of coming off the way he does. I like dark twisted & gross humor, his was a fail, it was just weird.

she's a troll. if she can dish it, she should be able to take it. why does she even bother following his tweets? too much free time.

This tbh...

Although I don't condone his sickening responses to her - I mean, what kind of person talks about 'sharting in the retina' - and even moreso the horrible people in Team Breezy threatening to hunt her down and kill her if he doesn't come back to Twitter. Just disgusting. :mellow:

both of them were wrong, she clearly did that to make an example out of chris and she did, so she wins, i dont know why he put so much energy into a nobody i dont even know who this jenny johnson chick is, i can see if it was lisa lampinelli or margaret cho, i thought it was jenny jones at first lol but this just shows that chris is still a little kid who doesn't know how to pick his battles

• Upvote 2