Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Am I speaking Russian? I asked if it was still practical, not if it was popular. There are several pieces written on the advantages and user-friendliness of MySpace music in today's online climate. Really it's just one more social network he's using to get new music out there. I fail to see a problem with that.

it's the one online social network that doesn't.... have a network... cute of you to defend MySpace and it's "user-friendliness" but in reality... it's not coming back.

There are hundreds of other sites he could use.. MySpace is the least likely to actually get new music going

On first listen, I don't care for it. I'm glad he's doing something different. Hopefully, the dance music craze will slow down. But we have Gaga and Britney coming back out so I don't know.

It's definitely a grower.

Although Timbaland is my favorite producer, he seems to be stuck lately. It's been years since he's reinvented his sound. Pharell and the Neptunes have been more inventive than he has..we will see what he has to offer Beyonce.