Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

You clearly are if you think i'm "backtracking"... What I said is true... JT will outsell both 20 YO & Discipline... that's common sense I thought.. Think about it.. Janet's promo was horrible..

See.. told ya MJ stans don't like Justin... Like the Janet fans back in 2004 with Ciara... Threatened much? :coffee:

Yet all that.. overshadowed by his untimely passing.. -_-

Point being.. Justin won't be famous forever... so why can't I enjoy the ride while it lasts.. Debbie Downers

You attempted to backtrack, but you can't help throwing shade at Janet to stan for Justina. -_- Poor Gameisha stanning for lessers like Justina will lead you down this path every time. :tear:

Gameisha, I don't care if you stan for Justine. This all started because you said Julissa would outsell my "favs". I merely pointed out my favs are Janet (and we have established that you were shading Janet... A pity -_- ), and Michael AKA Exclusive Member of the BILLION records sold club.

I have no issue with you stanning for Julianne tho. :good:

You have my blessing... 2eksls6.jpg

20Y.O is platinum. I don't see Justin going platinum, although Usher did it with Raymond vs Raymond in 2010.......

The market is so over saturated right now with Usher, Chris, Neyo, and Bieber that Justin's biggest benefit will be that he's white.

And if its an RnB record the standard for a successful opening week in 2013 is 80,000-100,000. A huge decrease from the 400,000 standard in 2006

I don't need your "blessing".. You're going around in circles with me instead on engaging in a good argument.

Where's Jarryif or or Aussie or Twister or Bu or Roc or.. Anyone but you :sigh:

But Gameisha... :tear:

I understand you're mad. I'll let you enjoy Judanna's new song. -_-

20031f.jpg

B)

Dead @ MJ owning 3/5 of the billion records sold panel :yahoo:

Not to mention that Justin Timberlake Jive Records and RCA was owned by Sony from 2004-2009 :asham:

OOP! Not Joanna putting coins in Michael's pocket too. :o

20Y.O is platinum. I don't see Justin going platinum, although Usher did it with Raymond vs Raymond in 2010.......

The market is so over saturated right now with Usher, Chris, Neyo, and Bieber that Justin's biggest benefit will be that he's white.

And if its an RnB record the standard for a successful opening week in 2013 is 80,000-100,000. A huge decrease from the 400,000 standard in 2006

20 SHIPPED platinum but sold 700k in 06

If Nicki Minaj could hit a million... JT will have no problem

JT >>> Strugsher

And you're underestimating his promo, anticipation, and name

Justin Timberfuck has blue eyes..So of course he will sell over a couple million..Then they will claim he brought R&B back.. :sigh:
  • Upvote 4

Justin Timberfuck has blue eyes..So of course he will sell over a couple million..Then they will claim he brought R&B back.. :sigh:

They are so desperate to find white artists with "black swag". It's so crazy to me. They couldn't wait to write off the Jackson's and push imitation artists like Justin and Britney to the forefront. But this isn't the 40s-80's. People are more socially aware now, so that bait and switch trick didn't work. That might of worked with Elvis, but they will not be taking the King of Pop title away from the black community :hmph:

Same with rap. First they reject it, then they accept it, then they steal it. Now all the white boys wanna be rappers. :sigh: 101 pioneers of rap out there, and the first rap song to win an Oscar went to Eminem :umm:

It's a cycle... If it isn't Maxwell or someone in their 40s .. You won't touch em.. We get it. My dad doesn't either.. Congratulations... Your generation is older

you know being 25 now means you are officially closer to your 30's than your 20's aint that something? :coffee: