Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Considering that its a "new" beta site, and parts of the site are invite only, then no. I don't think its practical.

We got there. :cheers:

it's the one online social network that doesn't.... have a network... cute of you to defend MySpace and it's "user-friendliness" but in reality... it's not coming back.

There are hundreds of other sites he could use.. MySpace is the least likely to actually get new music going

I could give a damn about MySpace coming back. If this were the only site he'd used I would question it but like I said, it's simply one more avenue and he's hardly the only one taking it.

This should have been the first answer.

Right.

I mean it's not some "event" single, not trying too hard at all which is not bad I guess. Just what he was feeling, it does seem a bit more mature, more into Robin Thicke territory. He IS old now so.

Then again I only listened once and have no intention to listen again anytime soon.

I mean it's not some "event" single, not trying too hard at all which is not bad I guess. Just what he was feeling, it does seem a bit more mature, more into Robin Thicke territory. He IS old now so.

Then again I only listened once and have no intention to listen again anytime soon.

listen to it at least twice... he's 32 years old now... it's an okay song... it's probably not the best song on the album but it's not the worst song on the radio (Ke$ha)

He's already great without me... and when his album drops.. he will outsell your fav(s) without my help (bc I don't buy albums that don't have Janet & Mayer's name on em)

tumblr_m7i1d0GE4O1rzp764o1_500.gif

But Janet IS my fav... so are you shading Janet!?! :o *Suspends your Janet stan card*

Unless you're trying to shade KANG Michael and that's impossible since Mike is in the 1 billion records sold club. An exclusive club that only three other music acts occupy. OOP! bheeyc.jpg

Try again, Gamiesha.. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

But Janet IS my fav... so are you shading Janet!?! :o *Suspends your Janet stan card*

Unless you're trying to shade KANG Michael and that's impossible since Mike is in the 1 billion records sold club. An exclusive club that only three other music acts occupy. OOP!

Try again, Gamiesha.. :coffee:

I shredded the "stan" card a LONG time ago... I'm not delusional when it comes to Janet anymore

Great! He sold a billion records.. too bad it's overshadowed by the alleged child molestation cases and his drug usage and overshadowed by his hott youngest sister... What has he done for us lately?!? :coffee: Kang of Pharmaceuticals

I shredded the "stan" card a LONG time ago... I'm not delusional when it comes to Janet anymore

Ummm Okay.. so he sold a billion records.. too bad it's overshadowed by the alleged child molestation cases and his drug usage :coffee: Kang of Pharmaceuticals

Who said anything about delusional stans, Gameisha? You said Justine will outsell my favs. I merely pointed out Janet IS my fav. Therefore are you shading Janet? *Suspends your Janet FAN card as well* Good day, sir!

Going for the low blow because KANG MICHAEL snatches your Justina even in death.

It's okay, Gameisha... I know you're pressed. :/

2zq5yl0.jpg

Who said anything about delusional stans, Gameisha? You said Justine will outsell my favs. I merely pointed out Janet IS my fav. Therefore are you shading Janet? *Suspends your Janet FAN card as well* Good day, sir!

Going for the low blow because KANG MICHAEL snatches your Justina even in death.

It's okay, Gameisha... I know you're pressed. :/

Can't suspend my fan card if its true. JT will outsell her last 2 albums and you will deal

Actually MJ hasn't even snatched himself after death :umm: how he going to come for the king of Pop?

Can't suspend my fan card if its true. JT will outsell her last 2 albums and you will deal

Actually MJ hasn't even snatched himself after death :umm: how he going to come for the king of Pop?

So you are shading Janet? Poor Gamiesha... A pity. -_-

An exclusive place in the BILLIONS records sold club, he owns the rights to the songs of the other two acts in the billion records sold club, he's generated BILLIONS of dollars since his passing? lol

You keep stanning for Justina though...

2cptjkj-vi.gif

• Upvote 3

So you are shading Janet? Poor Gamiesha... A pity. -_-

An exclusive place in the BILLIONS records sold club, he owns the rights to the songs of the other two acts in the billion records sold club, he's generated BILLIONS of dollars since his passing? lol

You keep stanning for Justina though...

I'm not shading Janet :sigh: Janet is 100% better singer, dancer, performer than JT.. but JT is a cash cow... end of story

Congratulations... He made it into some exclusive club... but still is overshadowed by his mistimed and unfortunate passing... His legacy is ruined... It's as important as the being an Noble Peace Prize winner then die in an unexpected and unfortunate way

I'm not shading Janet :sigh: Janet is 100% better singer, dancer, performer than JT.. but JT is a cash cow... end of story

Congratulations... He made it into some exclusive club... but still is overshadowed by his mistimed and unfortunate passing... His legacy is ruined... It's as important as the being an Noble Peace Prize winner then die in an unexpected and unfortunate way

You shaded Janet, and now you're backtracking to save face... Gameisha, I am NOT an amateur at this. :wink: lol

Exclusive club, exclusive coin, even an album full of fake songs sells millions. :lmao:

But you continue stanning for Justine...

lwbbt.jpg

• Upvote 1

You shaded Janet, and now you're backtracking to save face... Gameisha, I am NOT an amateur at this. :wink: lol

Exclusive club, exclusive coin, even an album full of fake songs sells millions. :lmao:

But you continue stanning for Justine...

You clearly are if you think i'm "backtracking"... What I said is true... JT will outsell both 20 YO & Discipline... that's common sense I thought.. Think about it.. Janet's promo was horrible..

See.. told ya MJ stans don't like Justin... Like the Janet fans back in 2004 with Ciara... Threatened much? :coffee:

Yet all that.. overshadowed by his untimely passing.. -_-

Point being.. Justin won't be famous forever... so why can't I enjoy the ride while it lasts.. Debbie Downers