Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

you know being 25 now means you are officially closer to your 30's than your 20's aint that something? :coffee:

Great.. I don't like a lot of children's music... The music that is targeted to 4-17

How am I closer to my 30s than my 20s when my age is found in the 20s... This is why China is kicking our asses in Education :umm:

Great.. I don't like a lot of children's music... The music that is targeted to 4-17

How am I closer to my 30s than my 20s when my age is found in the 20s... This is why China is kicking our asses in Education :umm:

time wise you have less than 5 years total time until you reach your 30th birthday, you have lived 25 years so after the time you were born you will be over 25 years and some change, which means your 20s are further behind you than your 30s are ahead of you

time wise you have less than 5 years total time until you reach your 30th birthday, you have lived 25 years so after the time you were born you will be over 25 years and some change, which means your 20s are further behind you than your 30s are ahead of you

:blink: sure... but in reality.. the real world... i'm only 25