Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

It's a cycle... If it isn't Maxwell or someone in their 40s .. You won't touch em.. We get it. My dad doesn't either.. Congratulations... Your generation is older

There are plenty of R&B artist that are under 40 still making good music.. You just don't care about them..
  • Upvote 2

time wise you have less than 5 years total time until you reach your 30th birthday, you have lived 25 years so after the time you were born you will be over 25 years and some change, which means your 20s are further behind you than your 30s are ahead of you

He's still in his 20's :umm:

Your reasoning is wrong. The only way your example works is to say for example that at 31 im closer to my 20's than my 40's but at 35+ I'll be closer to my 40's. He can't be closer to his 30's than his 20's when he's still in his 20's :umm:

• Upvote 1

I like his music... I don't like Janet's Older Brother

oh I see what you did there ....well :whistle: I dont want to argue with either you nor Paul I think or hope you realize my point was more than half your 20s are gone but hey you are still in your 20s and you will hopefully reach your 30s 40s and on