The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

I can't I just won't not after all my Janet been through :tear:

Why are you always throwing Janet in the mix when it comes to Madonna. :unsure::mellow:

I just don't get it. It's ok if you like Madonna and what not but you act like since Janet is doing anything musically that she's a failure in comparison to Madonna. :mellow:

I FUCKING LOVE THE VIDEO AHHHH SHE'S RESTORED MY FAITH

It's so much fun! It's so cute! IT'S POP! IT'S CAMP! PERFECT!

I wish M.I.A. had gotten a bigger part (and more screen time), but her presence in the video was still cool.

I didn't know you were so hard for Madge. :lol:

Why are you always throwing Janet in the mix when it comes to Madonna. :unsure::mellow:

I just don't get it. It's ok if you like Madonna and what not but you act like since Janet is doing anything musically that she's a failure in comparison to Madonna. :mellow:

Not at all, I just meant the shade is all Damon, Madonna had a press conference this morning and I caught it and again she goes "there won't be any wardrobe malfunctions" I wonder what Janet thinks about all this

and Janet is anything but a failure, she was doing better videos and music than Madonna in the early 90's Madonna caught up though

Not at all, I just meant the shade is all Damon, Madonna had a press conference this morning and I caught it and again she goes "there won't be any wardrobe malfunctions" I wonder what Janet thinks about all this

Ohhhh..ok.. :filenails:

Janet is unbothered. Look who's talking about who and who Superbowl performance is the one to beat. :cheers:

I can't I just won't not after all my Janet been through :tear:

I try not to worry about their "feud." Madonna's always been a bitch. It's okay with me, since she can back it up. She's no Xtina.

I think you reacting too fast, it's like I did with Nicki song, give it some days, it's been out all of one day, I wonder if it's on youtube I can check the comments :unsure:

Nicki's got hyped for being awful. Madonna's song had zero hype, but then when the video preview came out people were suddenly interested, and the video release has given it a huge (positive) boost.

People hate it..

People will hate on Madonna no matter what she does. That's like being surprised when Internet people "hate" a new Beyoncé song/video/album.

I didn't know you were so hard for Madge. :lol:

She's my #2.

I try not to worry about their "feud." Madonna's always been a bitch. It's okay with me, since she can back it up. She's no Xtina.

Nicki's got hyped for being awful. Madonna's song had zero hype, but then when the video preview came out people were suddenly interested, and the video release has given it a huge (positive) boost.

People will hate on Madonna no matter what she does. That's like being surprised when Internet people "hate" a new Beyoncé song/video/album.

She's my #2.

They hate it because it sucks and sounds like a teenager should be singing it.. :filenails:

I love Madonna but both the song and video seem "reductive".

Exhibit A: The song sounds strangely similar to Avril Lavgne's "Girlfriend" and "What the Hell".

Exhibit B: The video looks like it borrowed its concept from Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl".

Exhibit C: No one finds it interesting that she is working with two artists that worked on Christina Aguilera's "Bionic" album?

:huh: