How is it you all never told me this?

lexus97

Magic Johnson's 20-year-old son hit the Sunset Strip, hand in hand with his boyfriend ... and his parents couldn't be happier for their kid.

Earvin Johnson III -- aka EJ -- is one of Magic's 3 kids. The Lakers legend tells TMZ, "Cookie and I love EJ and support him in every way." Magic goes on, "We're very proud of him."

The feeling is mutual ... 'cause EJ told us he's been "hoping and praying" for his dad's team, the Los Angeles Dodgers, ever since Magic and his business partners took over the franchise.

He's also a huge Lakers fan ... obviously.

EJ -- who's a student at NYU -- has a close relationship with his parents. Back in August, Magic tweeted, "Thx to my son EJ for hosting me at NYU. Look forward to taking him to dinner tonight in the city."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=19noQ4YKks4

he gots money

Ding ding ding, and we have the answer :lmao:

My little brother has the exact same name lol

LOL if he was a kid during the "Keenan & Kel" days he woulda been automatically 1 of the cool kids in my elementary school (we had a kid named Michael Jackson...we all automatically thought that kid was awesome...through name only LOL)

Ding ding ding, and we have the answer :lmao:

LOL if he was a kid during the "Keenan & Kel" days he woulda been automatically 1 of the cool kids in my elementary school (we had a kid named Michael Jackson...we all automatically thought that kid was awesome...through name only LOL)

There was a Michael Jackson in one of my classes too :lol:

Even a fat, disgusting pig like that is not single

-_-

What's wrong with me -_-

Maybe its your personality? :whistle:

Just sayin :coffee:

Anywho, Magic and Cookie are doing what all parents with gay children need to do....excepting and loving their child. Hell, if magic can come home and tell his wife he is HIV positive and have her stay with him, then excepting his child should be no problem.

• Upvote 2

Maybe its your personality? :whistle:

Just sayin :coffee:

Anywho, Magic and Cookie are doing what all parents with gay children need to do....excepting and loving their child. Hell, if magic can come home and tell his wife he is HIV positive and have her stay with him, then excepting his child should be no problem.

Bitch <_<

• Upvote 1