R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

Deli Price is a joke.

BREAKING NEWS: I owe it to my loyal fans to always speak the TRUTH! With so many stories going around, I want you to hear it from ME...

WILL R&B DIVA CHANTE MOORE BE GOING ON TOUR?

At the end of the second half of the R&B Divas L.A. Reunion, Kelly Price stunned the audience with her announcement of an “upcoming R&B Divas tour” staring herself, Faith Evans, KeKe Wyatt, Dawn Robinson, Brownstone and Chanté Moore.

As exciting as this may sound, Moore told BIW Magazine “The timing of this announcement startled me, and left my manager, Cheryl Cobb-Debrosse sitting on the side of the stage with her mouth wide open. While I tried very hard to keep a straight face, all I could wonder was ‘Why?’”

In reality, there was not a signed contract! In fact Moore’s manager had never received a contract at that point at all. “Not wanting to embarrass Kelly in the midst of her unofficial announcement on air, I just went with it and held my peace. I just knew that by the time the show aired this would be cleared up… but I was wrong.”

The next day, Moore’s manager rigorously searched the Internet for tour dates, but couldn’t find a thing. She then sent several emails to the promoter, his secretary, and all other contacts from the promotion company, hoping to get a response. “Eventually after five days, she received a contract via email! She reviewed the agreement and felt like it lacked too much critical information to move forward. After several additional emails and unanswered voicemails, she finally got a response from someone in the promoter’s office”, said Moore.

Her manager asked them for the names of the venues and routing information (everyone in the industry knows this is touring 101). They promised to send it to her in writing, but instead she received an email saying that they didn't feel comfortable giving her the venue information. Apparently, they hadn't locked down all of the venues for the tour.

Two days later Moore’s manager received a call saying that the tour was to be either cancelled or postponed. “Fortunately, because we hadn’t signed an agreement, we had not blocked off dates on our calendar! No harm no foul- yet. Without a signed contract, how can I honor this announcement?”

Moore continued, “For the record, please note that I would have happily participated, had the paper work and business been in order. Even now, if the promoters present a new contract and the circumstances are in order, I would still participate. It’s work and I have to feed my children. I have no beef with Kelly Price, business is business, and even if I was angry, I would still honor my commitments without strife or angst.”

“Once again, my problem is not necessarily the promoters. I’d just like to set the record straight”, said Moore.

Today Moore received several tweets, emails and links about Kelly Price’s appearances on multiple shows, including "Cnikky". The Cnikky.com headline reads:

“The announcements are premature and inaccurate and she knows it. It is now September 10th and we still don’t have an agreement. I’m not saying that Kelly is or isn’t going on a R&B Divas tour, I’m just saying that Chanté Moore has not been booked to go on this tour, nor do I know when or if it is going to ever commence.”

“My name and reputation is one of integrity and dependability in this industry. I will not allow Miss Price, or anyone to mar or taint it, for any reason”, declared Moore.

“So much speculation is swirling around about the real truth on R&B Divas L.A., and if it was staged or reality. I'm saying for the record it was real! The good, the bad and the ugly! The editing was accurate and depicted the events I experienced. Kelly Price has insinuated, if there were areal conflict between she and I, why would we then go on tour together? Well, the answer is very simple and clear: business is business! She and I would not be singing duets on the tour (if there was one). She would have her time on stage and so would I.”

Moore went on to say, “Each and every fan that buys a ticket to any show deserves to know ahead of time, that what they're buying a ticket for is valid. This tour, however exciting the line-up sounds, at this moment~ is not happening.”

“Hopefully, this statement will bring clarity regarding my position. It is not to malign Kelly Price or anyone involved, I always feel it necessary to speak the truth!"

What a mess and who wants to see Dawn on tour solo.

Dawns ma girl, but you aint lyin, her 1 solo albume went Brick, soif they could scrape up Brownstone they might as well try to get EV back together......but that'd be bad for Brownstone. But yea when Dawn does solo performances she mostly just sing all the EV songs and the 2 Lucy Pearl hits, and she's good but....it's not the same

LOL That "Props" bag talk was CUTE, I bet she really believes that lol, I think I believe her about the straight edge, but theres no way in HELL them bots & Vaseline was a messege

I feel sorry for her, she's got to be on SERIOUS damage control for her whole career now because of this lol

And DEATH ! her implyin Mo is the instigator, SHE ISSS LOL She so is.

GOD DAMNIT DAWN, Mo stepped ALLL OVER her name & the truth about her and Dawn wasn't even there to clear it up, DAMNIT. DAWN WASNT KICKED OUT OF SHIT, she Quit the 2 groups she was in, Mo just trashed the fuck outta her

Mo got on my nerves again with her buttin into everybody's answer (Chante just did it to Kelly lol), Mo gotta ad shit to everybody's answer like shut up and look at your shoes for a minute damn.

Michel'le did what she should've, made the show look stupid for not getting more details about her life and spending so much time on Mo's, I DID NOT know that about her life & abuse, thats sad as hell

CLAUDETTE, THAT REAL HAIR PART DOWN THE MIDDLE.....Thats all I needed this episode from her

Chante, classy & real as usual

Kelly this was a good episode for her as a whole

Goes without saying Mo annoys the fuck outta me but that moment she had with Wendy that ended with her sayin "How You Doin" had me on the ground, that shit was tooo funny

(I'm glad they showed that Kelly & Dawns monologues were more than just the conversation part thats on youtube.because tacky & ghetto as it was their performances were good)

GOD DAMNIT DAWN, Mo stepped ALLL OVER her name & the truth about her and Dawn wasn't even there to clear it up, DAMNIT. DAWN WASNT KICKED OUT OF SHIT, she Quit the 2 groups she was in, Mo just trashed the fuck outta her

Mo got on my nerves again with her buttin into everybody's answer (Chante just did it to Kelly lol), Mo gotta ad shit to everybody's answer like shut up and look at your shoes for a minute damn.

Michel'le did what she should've, made the show look stupid for not getting more details about her life and spending so much time on Mo's, I DID NOT know that about her life & abuse, thats sad as hell

CLAUDETTE, THAT REAL HAIR PART DOWN THE MIDDLE.....Thats all I needed this episode from her

Chante, classy & real as usual

Goes without saying Mo annoys the fuck outta me but that moment she had with Wendy that ended with her sayin "How You Doin" had me on the ground, that shit was tooo funny

I'm not reading all of what you said although i'm quoting i'm purposely not looking at the rest other than the first 2 sentences. I missed it and it don't come on again til 1am so i'll wait til then to comment lol

Say what you want about Kelly Price, but baby...when she was singing at that piano...I got all of my life and I never cared for that bitch.

On top of that, her monologue was real and raw. Her stage may have looked cheap, but her performance gave me life. Her monologue would have fit perfectly with the show the rest of the girls did.

I know folks think Lil' Mo is so "real", but she was doing a bit much last night. :umm: You need to know when to speak your mind and when to pull back. She did way to much in regards to Dawn. You would have thought Dawn tried to fuck her husband.the way she was going in. And it became clear she was really mad with Kelly, but she stills has love for Kelly, so she comes for Dawn. She needs to be careful not to cross the line over into bullyville

• Upvote 1

On top of that, her monologue was real and raw. Her stage may have looked cheap, but her performance gave me life. Her monologue would have fit perfectly with the show the rest of the girls did.

I know folks think Lil' Mo is so "real", but she was doing a bit much last night. :umm: You need to know when to speak your mind and when to pull back. She did way to much in regards to Dawn. You would have thought Dawn tried to fuck her husband.the way she was going in. And it became clear she was really mad with Kelly, but she stills has love for Kelly, so she comes for Dawn. She needs to be careful not to cross the line over into bullyville

But WAIT.........she don't hold hold grudges LOFL!!!!!!!!!!! She speant that whole reunion show part 1 & 2 & I'm sure hours of unseen footage trashing the fuck outta Dawn, she's BOTHERED lol

I just can't get over how wrong the show did Michel'le like they speant NO time in her life except for recording that song. Meanwhile they got every single detail about Mo's life on TV now lol A damn shame. And then hows Kelly gonna give Michel'le the props that she did and then not even have Michel'le on this rumored (tho Chante shut it DOWN) tour.

• Upvote 1

I just can't get over how wrong the show did Michel'le like they speant NO time in her life except for recording that song. Meanwhile they got every single detail about Mo's life on TV now lol A damn shame. And then hows Kelly gonna give Michel'le the props that she did and then not even have Michel'le on this rumored (tho Chante shut it DOWN) tour.

Michelle has the best storyline out of all of them. People think she is a whore but Faith use to sing on tracks on the westcoast with Pac and Cube etc and sleep around too and Michelle knows it. They missed so many opportunities. 100% sure Suge will be on season 2. I can understand Mo not being invited. She only has one song. I don't understand how she could invite KeKe who does duets with Avant only and not Michelle.

2gyab09.jpg

Michelle and Janet back in the day ^_^ and Dre :thumbdown:

• Upvote 2

Michelle has the best storyline out of all of them. People think she is a whore but Faith use to sing on tracks on the westcoast with Pac and Cube etc and sleep around too and Michelle knows it. They missed so many opportunities. 100% sure Suge will be on season 2. I can understand Mo not being invited. She only has one song. I don't understand how she could invite KeKe who does duets with Avant only and not Michelle.

2gyab09.jpg

Michelle and Janet back in the day ^_^ and Dre :thumbdown:

About all of the above...THATSRIGHT-vi.gif

Agree with literally EVERY single word, like it seems they just have her there to say they have her there, when in reality like you said her storyprobably has the most meat of alllllll of them. And about the tour, GREAT point about Keke, I LOVE her but she has no purpose on this tour, like Michel'le has 1 known album, but she had hits from it, hit's that still get radio play. Keke has 1 solo hit and the rest are features, by that same logic they could invite Mo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTA1Xg4Ejww

I can't watch this video (or any other of hers) the same knowing what Dre did to her, and that she's covering a black eye. I LOVE THIS SONG THO, this is ICONIC, this is how I discovered her (and Something In My Heart ofcourse), radio always played this.

• Upvote 1

For years, "Something In My Heart" and "No More Lies" have gotten lots of radio play to this day. My jams!! I would like to see more about Michel'le on the next season and hopefully they don't have a tour unless ALL of the divas can get on it in some way, shape, or form.

Lil' Mo will be on tour with Ja Rule, so she's booked! ;)

• Upvote 1

I hate it when people blame editing for their behavior but R&B Divas LA has a point to blame editing, it's CRAZY imbalanced with peoples screentime, wheres when you watch the ATL R&B Divas, Braxtons Family Values, RHOATL, regardless of the more dramatic person getting the most attention, THEY NEVER HAVE MORE SCENES, like the did Michel'le SO damn wrong with how little we got from her, and if THAT was editing, then there really is a problem.

But WAIT.........she don't hold hold grudges LOFL!!!!!!!!!!! She speant that whole reunion show part 1 & 2 & I'm sure hours of unseen footage trashing the fuck outta Dawn, she's BOTHERED lol

Please. I'm not here for the Mo haters. The girl is real and she's said many times before. She felt a closeness to Dawn and opened herself up to her which was the first time she's done that and then to have Dawn turn her back on her. I'd trash the fuck out of that bitch too. 2nd I loved how Kelly's lies kept getting shut down by Chante and Mo. I also loved how Mo put her on blast when she said Kelly didn't even say hi to her after she said hello when they saw each other at some place. Kelly is a true bitch
  • Upvote 1

Please. I'm not here for the Mo haters. The girl is real and she's said many times before. She felt a closeness to Dawn and opened herself up to her which was the first time she's done that and then to have Dawn turn her back on her. I'd trash the fuck out of that bitch too. 2nd I loved how Kelly's lies kept getting shut down by Chante and Mo. I also loved how Mo put her on blast when she said Kelly didn't even say hi to her after she said hello when they saw each other at some place. Kelly is a true bitch

But that doesn't excuse what shes' doing AT ALL, it's saying "I liked you,but you did something that got me thinking you don't like me, so I gotta curse your name, I know It's a misunderstanding but I don't care, because I'm mad at you I have to trash you". Thats not acceptable for a grown ass women, that dont make her real it makes her a child & a bully. What Dawn did wasn't to personally damn Mo, Mo took it personal, and thats not Dawns fault its hers. I can tell Mo to grow the fuck up and stop taking shit so personal, and she can take that as advise or a criticism, not my fault that she'd probably take it as a criticism.

And yea I do like that they called Kelly out, Mo just worked my nerves jumping on everybody's answer as well, like shut the hell up & let em answer...except Kelly who needed to be called out.

https://www.youtube....h?v=7zDEGojRkHM

Chante speaks about the tour and kelly.

I believe her.

that's sad...Kelly is getting a bad wrap and it's all her fault. Never cared for her and now after listening to that audio I never will. I love the fact that Chante is being called upon the most out of this whole show and everybody has an interest in her :cheer:

But that doesn't excuse what shes' doing AT ALL, it's saying "I liked you,but you did something that got me thinking you don't like me, so I gotta curse your name, I know It's a misunderstanding but I don't care, because I'm mad at you I have to trash you". Thats not acceptable for a grown ass women, that dont make her real it makes her a child & a bully. What Dawn did wasn't to personally damn Mo, Mo took it personal, and thats not Dawns fault its hers. I can tell Mo to grow the fuck up and stop taking shit so personal, and she can take that as advise or a criticism, not my fault that she'd probably take it as a criticism.

And yea I do like that they called Kelly out, Mo just worked my nerves jumping on everybody's answer as well, like shut the hell up & let em answer...except Kelly who needed to be called out.

Mo at 4'11 ain't nobody's bully :lol: Like Mo said about Dawn leaving. Shows like that are for strong people and if you leave or always quitting then it means you're weak and that's what Dawn is. A weak ass bitch and everybody in this thread and who watched the show agrees. Yes Mo was getting on my nerves too with all the butting in. I wanted to tell her to stfu too but even with that she still told the truth. I just listened to the audio of the link above with Chante talking about how Kelly lied about the tour and it clearly shows Kelly was a true bitch on and off the stage. Chante walked right up to that heavy bitch and said hi but she just looked at her and turned her head and said I need a drink. If that wasn't disgusting then idk what is