R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

1. Dawn should have been there to tell her side of the story. She has a reputation of being ditzy and flacky, so her not being there is not helping her image. Then she gone go on twitter making comments! Girl please!!!! Next time be there in person to tell your story. Nobody tells your narrative better than you.

2. Kelly is ratchet, shady and passive aggressive. She' s a control freak who thought she would be the Faith Evans of the group but turned out to be the Nicci Gilbert. Howevwer, I do believe the monologues were her idea first and the producers decided to make it a group project for the season. I think the other girls know it was hers first but they hate her ass right now, and want to be invited back next season so they have sided with producers.

3. Mo is too aggressive and if it were not for Kelly being a total Bitch, people would actually notice how crazy Mo really is. She threw hella shade at Dawn, like that girl did something to her personally. The other girls aren't really phazed by Dawn quitting the show, but Mo keeps bringing it up. Let it go and enjoy your success.

4. Chante is one of them pretty girls who happens to also be about that life!! :w00t::lmao: People think that because she pretty and carries herself a certain way that you can come for her, but she clearly doesn't back down. She doesn't yell and scream and act a fool, but she will still speak her mind like a grown ass woman.

5. Michell'e gives me life!!!!!! :lmao:

6. Claudette is wounded, and it shows. Wendy called it last night when she said Claudette is one of the saddest people on reality TV. Her whole pressence is depressing. I hope she finds happiness.

• Upvote 2

DianaYes1-vi.gif @ Wendy hosting all the reunion shows, I WOULDVE LOVED FOR HER TO DO THE ATL R&B DIVAS!!! This is what I do like about Wendy, she will go there to their face as much as she will without them there,

1. Dawn should have been there to tell her side of the story. She has a reputation of being ditzy and flacky, so her not being there is not helping her image. Then she gone go on twitter making comments! Girl please!!!! Next time be there in person to tell your story. Nobody tells your narrative better than you.

2. Kelly is ratchet, shady and passive aggressive. She' s a control freak who thought she would be the Faith Evans of the group but turned out to be the Nicci Gilbert. Howevwer, I do believe the monologues were her idea first and the producers decided to make it a group project for the season. I think the other girls know it was hers first but they hate her ass right now, and want to be invited back next season so they have sided with producers.

3. Mo is too aggressive and if it were not for Kelly being a total Bitch, people would actually notice how crazy Mo really is. She threw hella shade at Dawn, like that girl did something to her personally. The other girls aren't really phazed by Dawn quitting the show, but Mo keeps bringing it up. Let it go and enjoy your success.

4. Chante is one of them pretty girls who happens to also be about that life!! :w00t::lmao: People think that because she pretty and carries herself a certain way that you can come for her, but she clearly doesn't back down. She doesn't yell and scream and act a fool, but she will still speak her mind like a grown ass woman.

5. Michell'e gives me life!!!!!! :lmao:

6. Claudette is wounded, and it shows. Wendy called it last night when she said Claudette is one of the saddest people on reality TV. Her whole pressence is depressing. I hope she finds happiness.

DianaYes2-vi.gifAt all the points and for pointing that out about Mo, I feel the same way if it werent for Nicci Syleena would be the bad guy, but Mo & Syleena are on the right side but they both got personality issues (and bullying issues too).

Chante and Michel'le gotta come back for the next season.

LOVE them.

A extra DianaYAAAS-vi.gif

• Upvote 2

First of all, can Wendy host all reunion shows...im talking Basketball Wives, the Atlanta House Wives, etc...she be on her shit and she is relentless about it. I never cared for Wendy Williams, but she had me gagging with some of them questions honey...especially the ones concerning Chante's dick-in-the-booty ex.

Kelly Price is still acting clueless about everything. She doesn't get why people react the way they do to her passive aggressive ass. Im so done with her. Hopefully she will have some redeeming qualities on part 2 of the reunion.

Ms. Mo must have caught wind of the general public saying she got punked by Kelly Price because she aint having it on the reunion show and seems to be out for blood.

Thank God for Michel'le and her light hearted comedy relief, if she wasn't there the tension between them girls would be a lot thicker.

Chante is still classy and I love that she aint throwing nobody under the bus, she stay on some grown ass woman shit and I adore that about her.

Claudette bores me.

As quiet as its kept, Funky Dineva and I see eye to eye...OKAY!

4. Chante is one of them pretty girls who happens to also be about that life!! :w00t::lmao:People think that because she pretty and carries herself a certain way that you can come for her, but she clearly doesn't back down. She doesn't yell and scream and act a fool, but she will still speak her mind like a grown ass woman.

Kelly is visibly bothered by Chante's presence.

She mad.

• Upvote 1

DianaYes1-vi.gif @ Wendy hosting all the reunion shows, I WOULDVE LOVED FOR HER TO DO THE ATL R&B DIVAS!!! This is what I do like about Wendy, she will go there to their face as much as she will without them there,

DianaYes2-vi.gifAt all the points and for pointing that out about Mo, I feel the same way if it werent for Nicci Syleena would be the bad guy, but Mo & Syleena are on the right side but they both got personality issues (and bullying issues too).

These "Mahogany" gifs give me eternal LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::cheers::lmao:

I was watching it last night on youtube and Miss Ross wasn't playin in her performance or that fur coat! :coffee:

These "Mahogany" gifs give me eternal LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::cheers::lmao:

I was watching it last night on youtube and Miss Ross wasn't playin in her performance or that fur coat! :coffee:

YES CHILLE, I'ma have to make gifs off of every scene with her in that movie, my fave was when she was yelling at those Italian ladies, she went OFFF...and you saw why I had to make those gifs for that Billy D fight lol, I LIVED & DIED SO HARD WITH DianaYouAintShitAndIHateYou-vi.gif

But Yes Miss Ross knows how to milk a close up, I love every single 1 of those YES'S!

Reunion show"

5. I HATE SOOOOOOO MUCH Dawn didn't come, like I said her issue isn't and wasn't that "she's a follower", her issue is she's a quitter.

4. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE CHANTE & MICHEL'LE SOOOO MUCH

3. Mo needs to move on & grow up, and stop answering everybody's damn questions, when she hasn't been addressed, tooo hood.

2. Claudette was great, and IM SO glad Wendy addressed to her for how sad she came across

1. WENDY GAVE ME MY LIFE WHEN SHE LOOKED AT KELLY AND FLAT OUT "You're a bully" "Your just a mean girl"!!! YEHEHESSS!

Mo is just keepin' it real like she always has just like Tami except Mo ain't doin' it to be a bull or be messy.

Yeah dawn should have come 2 defend herself and kelly if that's her friend. i think lil mo will be the villian next season. I guess theyll show the question wendy asks her about icons on pt 2. Not sure why Mo thinks she should be one. She can barely out sing her castsmates

Dawn ain't nothing but a coward and just don't see how you think Mo will be a villain next season when she ain't done nothing to be a villain this season. :rolleyes:

I'm not here for the Lil Mo haters. She keeps it real and yeah she's ghetto but not that ghetto. Y'all over-exaggerating and to say that she's bullying....where cause I don't see it :filenails: As for Wendell Williams that bitch was messy and disrespectful. First off I never heard of Kenny Latimore being gay so I just think that's an old ass rumor that Wendell wanted to bring up just to be messy. Like I was goin' back and forth with lightskin ass Shawn aka Blatin on twitter, Wendell could've asked those questions with more class than what she did. It was like she was the messy ass instigator in high school, the bitch that wants to see a fight. I do like how she got Kelly together tho. Yeah she asked the questions lots of people wanna know the answers to but she just did it too trashy in my opinion. I'm surprised they didn't jump her big ass.
  • Upvote 1

Mo is just keepin' it real like she always has just like Tami except Mo ain't doin' it to be a bull or be messy.

Dawn ain't nothing but a coward and just don't see how you think Mo will be a villain next season when she ain't done nothing to be a villain this season. :rolleyes:

I'm not here for the Lil Mo haters. She keeps it real and yeah she's ghetto but not that ghetto. Y'all over-exaggerating and to say that she's bullying....where cause I don't see it :filenails: As for Wendell Williams that bitch was messy and disrespectful. First off I never heard of Kenny Latimore being gay so I just think that's an old ass rumor that Wendell wanted to bring up just to be messy. Like I was goin' back and forth with lightskin ass Shawn aka Blatin on twitter, Wendell could've asked those questions with more class than what she did. It was like she was the messy ass instigator in high school, the bitch that wants to see a fight. I do like how she got Kelly together tho. Yeah she asked the questions lots of people wanna know the answers to but she just did it too trashy in my opinion. I'm surprised they didn't jump her big ass.

Mo keep its real stupid lol, No she's like Nene & Taami in that alot of times she's right, BUT she don't know how to address somebody she disagrees with, she's HORRIBLE when people don't see things her way, and just in general she talks she's too agressive and rough and thats not real

It's funny that you think Mo is being real & Wendy was being rude, I thought Wendy was being real with her questions (it's how she is, she could be more respectful, but she don't care about that, Wendy's gimmick is she GOES THERE, when nobody else would), like that was real she wasn't kissing any body on that stages ass who didn't deserve it.

And maybe it was heavier in the East Coast but I heard them Kenny rumors when they were married lol.

They are going to bring someone in next season to replace dawn and Kelly like a Tamia who is very classy and Lil Mo will be on her own. Her and chante will be enemies next season. Lil Mo is the only cast member with only 1 hit and wonders why she isn't an icon.

• Upvote 1

They are going to bring someone in next season to replace dawn and Kelly like a Tamia who is very classy and Lil Mo will be on her own. Her and chante will be enemies next season. Lil Mo is the only cast member with only 1 hit and wonders why she isn't an icon.

Has this been confirmed?

I don't like cast changes. If the girls are beefing then bring them back and let them work it out. That's reality, so let see it. Truth be told, these is really all just a business disagreement. It can be worked out with time. If they're gonna replace folks over the first thing they do then why even follow them in the first place. Plus, Tamia and Grant have always been very private with their lives, so i can't see her doing it. But you never know, plus i like Tamia

• Upvote 2

I HOPE Kelly & Dawn don't quit cause next season Kelly needs to do serious damage control of her image, and Dawn just needs to not be the quitter of something she's apart of

BUT, I can see 1 or both of them quitting (and being replaced by Tamia and like Deborah Cox, they'll slay LIFE if they get like Terry from EV lol, she & Chante are tight so I could see it)

Mo keep its real stupid lol, No she's like Nene & Taami in that alot of times she's right, BUT she don't know how to address somebody she disagrees with, she's HORRIBLE when people don't see things her way, and just in general she talks she's too agressive and rough and thats not real

It's funny that you think Mo is being real & Wendy was being rude, I thought Wendy was being real with her questions (it's how she is, she could be more respectful, but she don't care about that, Wendy's gimmick is she GOES THERE, when nobody else would), like that was real she wasn't kissing any body on that stages ass who didn't deserve it.

And maybe it was heavier in the East Coast but I heard them Kenny rumors when they were married lol.

The only reason you're saying this is cause Mo went in on Dawn and I think Dawn deserved it. Other than that I don't see how Mo get's horrible when people don't see things her way. Mo was hurt by Dawn cause they bonded and got close which Mo already explained, I don't understand how y'all keep leaving that part out, but yeah anyway Dawn turned her back on Mo and sided with Kelly and got stuck in her ass crack. She had no logical reason to quit. Wendy's a bitch and will always be. Too bad she's still not mature enough. She reminds me of one of those messy gay queens

Has this been confirmed?

I don't like cast changes. If the girls are beefing then bring them back and let them work it out. That's reality, so let see it. Truth be told, these is really all just a business disagreement. It can be worked out with time. If they're gonna replace folks over the first thing they do then why even follow them in the first place. Plus, Tamia and Grant have always been very private with their lives, so i can't see her doing it. But you never know, plus i like Tamia

I don't think anyone's really gonna miss Dawn but I don't see why they're getting rid of Kelly. Wow I bet Kelly thought she was the DIVA of the show and now that she's being replaced it's gotta make her feel like shit cause now she and Dawn are the least popular and least liked of the show. Claudette better step her game up. She's beautiful but boring.

The only reason you're saying this is cause Mo went in on Dawn and I think Dawn deserved it. Other than that I don't see how Mo get's horrible when people don't see things her way. Mo was hurt by Dawn cause they bonded and got close which Mo already explained, I don't understand how y'all keep leaving that part out, but yeah anyway Dawn turned her back on Mo and sided with Kelly and got stuck in her ass crack. She had no logical reason to quit. Wendy's a bitch and will always be. Too bad she's still not mature enough. She reminds me of one of those messy gay queens

Nope, how she talked to Fred at that restaurant when it was her and her husband & him was so STUPID, and that was the 1st time where Mo showed she don't know how to talk to people. The Dawn confrontation only showed more of it., and then she continued to. She's way too aggressive and it aint cute.And actually we all said that (about Mo really bonded with Dawn) but that doesn't give her the excuse to just act like a fool. And Dawn did lay out an acceptable reason, she felt like it was Kelly's project and that it'd be disrespectful not to have her involved, thats not kissing anybody's ass, thats her opinion that she expressed fully & respectfully & Mo couldn't take it. But everybody thought Wendy did a great job (more than just us here) most people thought she did great.

I don't think anyone's really gonna miss Dawn but I don't see why they're getting rid of Kelly. Wow I bet Kelly thought she was the DIVA of the show and now that she's being replaced it's gotta make her feel like shit cause now she and Dawn are the least popular and least liked of the show. Claudette better step her game up. She's beautiful but boring.

Truth be told, Dawn, Chante, Mo and Kelly were the focal point of the season. Watch a marathon of the show and you will see that Dawn was one of the most interesting people on the show. People didn't have a problem with Dawn until she sided with Kelly.

Yea I bet their going to throw money @ Kelly & Dawn not to quit, because tho it is season 1, losing & having to replace 2 cast members can be big. Michel'le & Claudette they'd be more likely to give papers too because they didn't bring the drama and neither were the focal points of an episodes really.

• Upvote 1

Has this been confirmed?

I was just using Tamia as an example of someone personality wise they might choose if other cast members leave but I would be shocked to see Dawn come back. I don't want to see dawn back unless she brings Envogue with her.

Yea I bet their going to throw money @ Kelly & Dawn not to quit, because tho is season 1, losing 22 cast members can be big. Michel'le & Claudette they'd be more likely to give papers too because they didn't bring the drama and neither were the focal points of an episodes really.

I wish they would have focused more on Michel'le. Wendy asked questions that should have focused on during the show. like her voice and dre beating her. They should have asked suge knight to come on and faith.

I would be shocked to see Dawn come back. I don't want to see dawn back unless she brings Envogue with her.

I completely agree with that really, Like I'd be REALLLLY shocked if she came back, and if she did she'd have to bring something new to it, and not that whole baby thing (she broke up with her boyfriend recently)

I wish they would have focused more on Michel'le. Wendy asked questions that should have focused on during the show. like her voice and dre beating her. They should have asked suge knight to come on and faith.

YEHES I HATED that I was loving Michel'le more & liking Mo less, but they focused soooo much more on Mo (than anyone else really) and they showed Michel'le LESS & LESS like that whole thing about her album was only 1 episode, and besides her talking briefly about her relationships we don't know how she is as a mother today, we didn't se ANY of her family, Michel'le got a raw deal outta this season.

First of all, can Wendy host all reunion shows...im talking Basketball Wives, the Atlanta House Wives, etc...she be on her shit and she is relentless about it. I never cared for Wendy Williams, but she had me gagging with some of them questions honey...especially the ones concerning Chante's dick-in-the-booty ex.

Kelly Price is still acting clueless about everything. She doesn't get why people react the way they do to her passive aggressive ass. Im so done with her. Hopefully she will have some redeeming qualities on part 2 of the reunion.

Ms. Mo must have caught wind of the general public saying she got punked by Kelly Price because she aint having it on the reunion show and seems to be out for blood.

Thank God for Michel'le and her light hearted comedy relief, if she wasn't there the tension between them girls would be a lot thicker.

Chante is still classy and I love that she aint throwing nobody under the bus, she stay on some grown ass woman shit and I adore that about her.

Claudette bores me.

You pretty much summed up everything I was gonna say. I Love Wendy for asking questions from "the street", like Kenny L being gay(people have been saying that since the 90's btw), and I'm glad Chante kept it classy by giving a wink wink yes/ask him answer.

Am I the only person that did not know Michelle had babies for Dre and Shug? Lawd!

Michel'le gives me life with every episode

I love the fact that when talking about after trying to kill herself

she woke up and was mad

I did that years ago....only I cried and told myself damn I CANT DO NOTHING RIGHT!!! lol

I never told people much about that and thinking about it freaks me out

but after listening to Michel'le i can look back on it and literally laugh at it because....I WOKE UP!!!!! :asham:

Michel'le gives me life with every episode

I love the fact that when talking about after trying to kill herself

she woke up and was mad

I did that years ago....only I cried and told myself damn I CANT DO NOTHING RIGHT!!! lol

I never told people much about that and thinking about it freaks me out

but after listening to Michel'le i can look back on it and literally laugh at it because....I WOKE UP!!!!! :asham:

Wow, I've heard that most people that take pills really want people to stop them. Is that how you did it?