R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

I think so too, that theres probably been something (a jealousy) boiling with Kelly about Chante for years, because I know the 2 of them have legitimately been friends for decades, but tho Kelly's name is bigger.....look at Chante! Look what Chante's voice can do (specifically the whistle), as much as she hates Mariah, you know if Kelly could hit the Whistle she'd really be a Mariah hater lol.

With all the shit that Kelly has been through...its kinda sad to see how she is reacting to things. I want to hate the bitch so bad, but then I remember her talking about being homeless and being molested as a child and I see a little girl not fully healed and trying to protect what is hers (her idea) and not letting anyone take it from her. She is obviously making up stories in her head and thinks that everyone is against her and that's why she is always on the defensive...that is probably something she learned as a child. I think the first few episodes we saw grown Kelly who is about her business and about her being business savy...the last few episodes (when faced with confrontation) I really think she reverted back to that little girl who was molested and SHE is the one acting a damn fool. Don't get me wrong, Im not justifying her bad behavior, Im just offering an opinion as to why she is doing what she doing.

Anywho, I will say that Kelly has given me a free pass to act a fool at work and when somebody ask me what the hell is going on..I simply say that it was a 'dramatic moment'. I get the side-eye of course, but its an excuse nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

I think so too, that theres probably been something (a jealousy) boiling with Kelly about Chante for years, because I know the 2 of them have legitimately been friends for decades, but tho Kelly's name is bigger.....look at Chante! Look what Chante's voice can do (specifically the whistle), as much as she hates Mariah, you know if Kelly could hit the Whistle she'd really be a Mariah hater lol.

Kelly's name might be bigger, but Chante has the confidence that Kelly wants so badly. Kelly is obviously a hater and feels threatened that Chante is confident, talented, and just as business savvy and and about 10000 times more professional. Kelly wanted to be alpha dog and no one stood up to her except for Chante. AND lmao at Kelly being booked, wishing the other girls well, only to plan her own monologues with Dawn.

Kelly is jealous of Chante and it shows so bad. Chante is a graceful swan to Kelly's sea cow. When she said she didn't want to be part of the Chante show while talking to no she spilt her own tea.

you know the fuck what? :lmao: Anyway I haven't even watch the episode after Mo and Dawn got into it but i'm about to now and give my feedback feedback oh!

Kelly is jealous of Chante and it shows so bad. Chante is a graceful swan to Kelly's sea cow. When she said she didn't want to be part of the Chante show while talking to no she spilt her own tea.

:lmao: :lmao: And I had no idea Chante was older than Kelly. She became my favorite when she upstaged Kelly at her own birthday party. Kelly thinks she is an icon like Chaka Khan or something. " I am too great" :rolleyes: who says that

Some of yall are doing the most when it comes to Kelly. Truth be told it was her project first, and not matter who took over they should have run it by her first. Anybody in her position whould feel some type of way. She was unprofessional with fred and the boots and vasaline were BEYOND extra :sigh:

But at the end of the day, her idea was highjacked. :coffee:

• Upvote 2

She looks good in that clip tho

I think she saw how she came across on television (especially that weave) and she had to get it together for this interview. She is trying to redeem everything about that heavily edited woman that's been portrayed and I don't blame her.

I think she saw how she came across on television (especially that weave) and she had to get it together for this interview. She is trying to redeem everything about that heavily edited woman that's been portrayed and I don't blame her.

Yea I listened to that Chante interview, and she herself even said that the producers were instigating and trying to stir up drama when they could, like that whole "Kelly didn't show up to the Broadway in the hood show", they knew about that before hand, all of them, and on the show they were supposed to be waiting for her lol. Thats a trip lol.

That turned me off. I would have more sympathy for her but she's just so damn foul. She lied about not knowing about Fred, she's condescending to the other wome , she brought out timbs and Vaseline, and her general passive aggressiveness. The producers didn't pick Kelly to be villain if she didn't give them a reason to.

• Upvote 2

Some of yall are doing the most when it comes to Kelly. Truth be told it was her project first, and not matter who took over they should have run it by her first. Anybody in her position whould feel some type of way. She was unprofessional with fred and the boots and vasaline were BEYOND extra :sigh:

But at the end of the day, her idea was highjacked. :coffee:

It was not her idea. Lil Mo revealed that in an interview and said Fred was hired by TV one and all the ladies knew about it. The monologue idea was already set up prior to taping just like the tour for divas Atlanta. Kelly just did not want Fred.