R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

great finale. I didn't know Chante was such a thespian, she was very engaging.

I know she's done some stage plays, but I had no idea she was that dramatic. They were all great, and Michelle almost made me cry and laugh at same damn time, lol.

• Upvote 2

Havent even seen the whole Divalogues but they are better than what Kelly & Dawn did in every way, and I was there for that entire thing, standing & all.

did they even show Kelly and Dawn's? I watched the show last night but don't remember seeing theirs

did they even show Kelly and Dawn's? I watched the show last night but don't remember seeing theirs

Nope, I don't think theres was even video taped.

Like that 1 video of the "trailer" on Youtube is the VERRRRY end, like it was similar in that they too had 3 acts and it was them taking turns.

Maybe it's JUST cause Mo kinda annoys me, but I really wasn't touched or moved by hers, she did good, but the other 3 did GREAT in my opinion, Kelly & Dawn too (but I was there for theirs), but Mo's was just kinda simple-ish wheres Kelly's talked about being homeless, molested & judged by the Christians, Dawn went into details about leaving En Vogue & Lucy Pearl & her abusive marriage, and as we all saw Chante & Claudette also went in on being abused, and Michel'le went in on attempted Suicide, so those were all heavy, but Mo's seemed light in comparison.

Reunion show"

5. I HATE SOOOOOOO MUCH Dawn didn't come, like I said her issue isn't and wasn't that "she's a follower", her issue is she's a quitter.

4. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE CHANTE & MICHEL'LE SOOOO MUCH

3. Mo needs to move on & grow up, and stop answering everybody's damn questions, when she hasn't been addressed, tooo hood.

2. Claudette was great, and IM SO glad Wendy addressed to her for how sad she came across

1. WENDY GAVE ME MY LIFE WHEN SHE LOOKED AT KELLY AND FLAT OUT "You're a bully" "Your just a mean girl"!!! YEHEHESSS!

• Upvote 1

First of all, can Wendy host all reunion shows...im talking Basketball Wives, the Atlanta House Wives, etc...she be on her shit and she is relentless about it. I never cared for Wendy Williams, but she had me gagging with some of them questions honey...especially the ones concerning Chante's dick-in-the-booty ex.

Kelly Price is still acting clueless about everything. She doesn't get why people react the way they do to her passive aggressive ass. Im so done with her. Hopefully she will have some redeeming qualities on part 2 of the reunion.

Ms. Mo must have caught wind of the general public saying she got punked by Kelly Price because she aint having it on the reunion show and seems to be out for blood.

Thank God for Michel'le and her light hearted comedy relief, if she wasn't there the tension between them girls would be a lot thicker.

Chante is still classy and I love that she aint throwing nobody under the bus, she stay on some grown ass woman shit and I adore that about her.

Claudette bores me.

• Upvote 3

Reunion show"

5.I'm HATE SOOOOOOO MUCH Dawn didn't come, like I said her issue isn't and wasn't that "she's a follower", her issue is she's a quitter.

4. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE CHANTE & MICHEL'LE SOOOO MUCH

3. Mo needs to move on & grow up, and stop answering everybody's damn questions, when she hasn't been addressed, tooo hood.

2. Claudette was great, and IM SO glad Wendy addressed to her for how sad she came across

1. WENDY GAVE ME MY LIFE WHEN SHE LOOKED AT KELLY AND FLAT OUT "You're a bully" "Your just a mean girl"!!! YEHEHESSS!

Yeah dawn should have come 2 defend herself and kelly if that's her friend. i think lil mo will be the villian next season. I guess theyll show the question wendy asks her about icons on pt 2. Not sure why Mo thinks she should be one. She can barely out sing her castsmates

• Upvote 1