Health, Food, and Fitness Thread

EphraimAdamz

Um excuse me, but I haven't seen many posts in any of the health conscious threads for quite some time now?

I take it everyone's body must be looking real good right now.

stock-photo-12434887-caught-eating-greasy-hamburger.jpg

Yea I'm talking to you, you're busted!

Even JoeJoe is getting laid so surely he must have a six pack? :unsure:

Everyone was so motivated a year ago, what happened?

03-coach-mike-krzyzewski1.jpg

Now get to it!

well since Ive been back to work Ive lost 10 lbs now I see Im losing more, but what I really want is muscle, I mean fit people want other fit people and I'm picky. Right now I wanna do this for me, not for anyone else. So lately somehow my body is telling me no carbs, so I try to avoid breads of any kinds, BUT I eat meat, I love meat I love to grill it and funny this thread is up because right now all I want is a grilled chicken breast. Anyway at work all I eat is salads, I never drink pop, never cared for it, I will drink a Lipton green tea, or water. Im kinda going back to Janet's AFY shape, thin and tone but maybe too thin....I can see it coming...I would kill for a six pack, but I don't believe I have the first clue about getting into shape for someone who is an ectomorph, my metabolism is high im naturally tall and lean, NOT muscular I would never describe myself as "athletic" I usually go with "swimmers"

I lost a little under 33lbs this year... so far.

Does anybody here use protein shakes? I'm thinking of giving it a try as I don't eat a lot of meat so am not getting much protein - I have become what's known as a 'skinny fat girl' in that I'm well within the right weight for my height/build etc. but I have a lot of body fat that won't go away. So since I work out and dance and stuff I was thinking of trying the protein powder.

I lost a little under 33lbs this year... so far.

Does anybody here use protein shakes? I'm thinking of giving it a try as I don't eat a lot of meat so am not getting much protein - I have become what's known as a 'skinny fat girl' in that I'm well within the right weight for my height/build etc. but I have a lot of body fat that won't go away. So since I work out and dance and stuff I was thinking of trying the protein powder.

I hear theres loads of sugar in them tbh - which your body doesn't need as it gets it's natural amount from normal foods. Personally I'd get protein powder and mix it with water , milk or a smoothie or something.

But then I'm out of shape so what do i know :lol:.

Bu is right the protein shakes have loads of sugar and to top it off they're expensive I was looking at a workout book I bought(1 of several of the years) that requires like 2 shakes a day and I was like....that aint gonna fly honey I need an all natural low calorie diet that works for me my body is ready. I had friend tell me once, you want that (as in that guy) you gotta be that, and online I read so many profiles "fit for fit" "be fit as I am too" "I take care of myself you should too" so for me it's like okay Im not ugly, and I have beautiful skin, as I have often been told, its like when Janet said the part of her body she loves is her back arch, mine is my skin, is smooth naturally and very soft. I just need tone and some muscle, I know Im not gonna get all swollen and shit but still I need to get my body game up

I just want to get in the shape Ive always wanted.....Janet can say she did several times in her life....just once I want to look in the mirror naked and love my body

This is me! But my problem is I'm lazy. I can't blame nobody but me.

• Upvote 1

This is me! But my problem is I'm lazy. I can't blame nobody but me.

Im not lazy, I will get on the thread mill, I think my issue is I dont hit the weight hard enough.....but I will say going to the gym as intimidating as it can be is kinda hot, cause on a good night that bitch will be packed with hot boys with hot bodies I will never forget working my tricep pull downs and the machine had two sides, this guy on the other side was built and hot, he kept grunting and shit it was turning me on so I kept going :whistle: like you motivating me boo

I really really want to try to get in much better shape. My big problem now is WORK. My hours are insane and I never know where I am going to be and if I am actually in town my demon is the vendors we work with taking us out for free lunches and I feel bad not spending their money on huge steaks etc. Who wants a free salad?!

Sadly when Egypt for 5 week at the beginning of the year I lost a lot of weight just because the food was terrible and all I ate was oatmeal. I got to get a much better sleeping/eating plan schedule to allow me to cook more.

I'm still fluffy lol

but I have lost over 35 lbs in the last year or so.

Granted I wasn't trying. Ever since Ive started working in a restaurant, I have lost weight. I really dont eat at home. At work I am constantly tasting the food I make (1 or 2 spoonfuls). By the end of my work shift I am satisfied and don't crave anything.

Not to mention wearing a chef's uniform and working over a hot grill and stove. So you sweat a lot

I'm still fluffy lol

but I have lost over 35 lbs in the last year or so.

Granted I wasn't trying. Ever since Ive started working in a restaurant, I have lost weight. I really dont eat at home. At work I am constantly tasting the food I make (1 or 2 spoonfuls). By the end of my work shift I am satisfied and don't crave anything.

Not to mention wearing a chef's uniform and working over a hot grill and stove. So you sweat a lot

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I haven't heard someone use that term in a long time.. lol