Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

Sineads 1st letter was all she should have done...and she should have done it privately. But I agree with the 'notion' somewhat and definitely agree with the industry info.

Miley has the right to not accept her letter but mocking her mental health tweets was low imo.

I still can't get We Can't Stop out of my head. I can't wait to hear her album.

Sineads 1st letter was all she should have done...and she should have done it privately. But I agree with the 'notion' somewhat and definitely agree with the industry info.

Miley has the right to not accept her letter but mocking her mental health tweets was low imo.

I still can't get We Can't Stop out of my head. I can't wait to hear her album.

you haven't heard it yet? it's free streaming on itunes this week

:lmao: I KNOW lol, Funny thing is I found out if you watch the episode via the season's torrent, it has the original broadcast, and everything he said.....it was from his stand up routine, where he was very detailed (tho without using cuss words) about vag odors

I'm glad you found that, I always wondered who the full list was

Sidenote, Chevy Chase has the worst personality reputation of any actor/comedian I've ever heard of in the history of the industry (and yall know I do my homework with this shit lol, I know alot of dirt). Like if you're just a fan your good, but if you have to work with or for him, your gonna get treated flat out like shit for no reason other than his amusement and his ego.

Smilers? That's by far the worst name for stans ever

Yes it sure is lol. I saw it on her facebook page although i'm not subscribed to it

I can imagine what was said. Im guessing Sinead didn't fight back like Rosanne did when she read the fuck out the Beyhive for coming sideways at her. :lol: Roseanne let them hoes have it.

Lord I wanna know what she said :lol:

They both need seats. Sinead needs to shut up about it. Miley needs to fuck off for mocking mental health.

Well that's why Sinead should've kept her ass under the rock she crawled out of. She's going back and forth with a kid who ain't even 21. Definitely ain't mature enough. She reminds me of Rihanna when she was younger. Not giving a fuck and if you come and her she gonna come at you and say whatever she feels and not give a damn about it.

What Sinead did on SNL was tear up a pic of The Pope during her performance.....she's banned from NBC Studios forever (I'm a mega SNL fan...know about ost of their controversy's) .

But yea this sucks because I like them both, but Sinead is doing the most with this stuff and it's not needed,

What exactly do you like about Sinead other than that one song and her nice fade she got from the barber? :umm:

Nobody cares about the details of your life :coffee:

bitch :lol:

:lmao: I KNOW lol, Funny thing is I found out if you watch the episode via the season's torrent, it has the original broadcast, and everything he said.....it was from his stand up routine, where he was very detailed (tho without using cuss words) about vag odors

I'm glad you found that, I always wondered who the full list was

Sidenote, Chevy Chase has the worst personality reputation of any actor/comedian I've ever heard of in the history of the industry (and yall know I do my homework with this shit lol, I know alot of dirt). Like if you're just a fan your good, but if you have to work with or for him, your gonna get treated flat out like shit for no reason other than his amusement and his ego.

* Chevy Chase was banned from hosting the show again after the February 15, 1997 episode due to his verbal abuse of the cast and crew during the week. Chase became notorious for his treatment of certain cast members when hosting past episodes, particularly his remarks to openly gay cast member Terry Sweeney.

Note: In 1985, Chase suggested that a perfect skit for Sweeney would be one in which he plays an AIDS victim who gets weighed every week.

:mellow:

What exactly do you like about Sinead other than that one song and her nice fade she got from the barber? :umm:

* Chevy Chase was banned from hosting the show again after the February 15, 1997 episode due to his verbal abuse of the cast and crew during the week. Chase became notorious for his treatment of certain cast members when hosting past episodes, particularly his remarks to openly gay cast member Terry Sweeney.

Note: In 1985, Chase suggested that a perfect skit for Sweeney would be one in which he plays an AIDS victim who gets weighed every week.

:mellow:

Her 1st 2 albums I think are GREAT, thats what I love about her, I don't really care for her political statements, they are/were what they are/were but she did use to make some really good music in the 80's Her song Put Em On Me is 1 of my fave songs.

LOL somebody composed a list of allllll of Chevy Chases fueds on this site(http://gawker.com/58...rrific-behavior), heres some of my faves"

Who He Pissed Off: Terry Sweeney, Robert Downey Jr., Jon Lovitz and the cast of the 1985-1986 season

How: Chase was back to host again in 1985 and seemed to piss off literally everyone. He made fun of Robert Downey Jr.'s father ("Didn't your father used to be a successful director? Whatever happened to him? Boy, he sure died, you know, he sure went to hell.") and was relentlessly hateful to Terry Sweeney, suggesting that SNL's first openly gay cast member star in a sketch where they weighed him every week to see if he had AIDS. "So then he ended up having to apologize and actually coming to my office," Sweeney says. "He was really furious that he had to apologize to me."(As a coda to Chevy's SNL assholery, we'll note that he ran into Live from New York author James Miller a few years after the book's publication. Angry with his status in the book as a recurring villain, Chevy proceeded to prove everyone right by immediately going off on Miller. And one of the authors received a sobbing phone call from his wife Jayni.)

Who He Pissed Off: Yvette Brown, Alison Brie, Megan Ganz and probably most of the show's female staff

How: No one has come out and said specifically "I hate Chevy Chase," but there are hints. OnWatch What Happens Live, Yvette Brown didn't even have to think before naming Chevy Chase as the person she'd kick off Community if she had to choose one of them. asked by the Daily Beast's Jace Lacob about an uncomfortable rape joke Chevy made at a panel appearance by the cast, Brown and fellow cast member Alison Brie and writer Megan Ganz were diplomatic but not particularly warm. "His bits are from a different time," Ganz says. "A lot of crass comedy is accepted," Brie offers. "Some people don't know how to word it the right way." Brown agrees that some people don't "know their room... Maybe he was from a time when women weren't empowered enough to speak up. I'm glad that we're in a time now where if you are offended or upset by something someone says, you feel empowered to say, 'That's not right.'" (Chase doesn't seem to be helping things by telling the Huffington Post that the only two relatable characters are "the two white girls — the two pretty, young girls, Alison [brie] and Gillian [Jacobs]" who are "probably more like people that we can all understand.")

Her 1st 2 albums I think are GREAT, thats what I love about her, I don't really care for her political statements, they are/were what they are/were but she did use to make some really good music in the 80's Her song Put Em On Me is 1 of my fave songs.

LOL somebody composed a list of allllll of Chevy Chases fueds on this site(http://gawker.com/58...rrific-behavior), heres some of my faves

Who He Pissed Off: Terry Sweeney, Robert Downey Jr., Jon Lovitz and the cast of the 1985-1986 season

How: Chase was back to host again in 1985 and seemed to piss off literally everyone. He made fun of Robert Downey Jr.'s father ("Didn't your father used to be a successful director? Whatever happened to him? Boy, he sure died, you know, he sure went to hell.") and was relentlessly hateful to Terry Sweeney, suggesting that SNL's first openly gay cast member star in a sketch where they weighed him every week to see if he had AIDS. "So then he ended up having to apologize and actually coming to my office," Sweeney says. "He was really furious that he had to apologize to me."(As a coda to Chevy's SNL assholery, we'll note that he ran into Live from New York author James Miller a few years after the book's publication. Angry with his status in the book as a recurring villain, Chevy proceeded to prove everyone right by immediately going off on Miller. And one of the authors received a sobbing phone call from his wife Jayni.)

Who He Pissed Off: Yvette Brown, Alison Brie, Megan Ganz and probably most of the show's female staff

How: No one has come out and said specifically "I hate Chevy Chase," but there are hints. OnWatch What Happens Live, Yvette Brown didn't even have to think before naming Chevy Chase as the person she'd kick off Community if she had to choose one of them. asked by the Daily Beast's Jace Lacob about an uncomfortable rape joke Chevy made at a panel appearance by the cast, Brown and fellow cast member Alison Brie and writer Megan Ganz were diplomatic but not particularly warm. "His bits are from a different time," Ganz says. "A lot of crass comedy is accepted," Brie offers. "Some people don't know how to word it the right way." Brown agrees that some people don't "know their room... Maybe he was from a time when women weren't empowered enough to speak up. I'm glad that we're in a time now where if you are offended or upset by something someone says, you feel empowered to say, 'That's not right.'" (Chase doesn't seem to be helping things by telling the Huffington Post that the only two relatable characters are "the two white girls — the two pretty, young girls, Alison [brie] and Gillian [Jacobs]" who are "probably more like people that we can all understand.")

sorry but I would've beat his ass for that shit...especially if he joked about my father being dead :mellow:

same here, I don't get in what world that was funny to him, like WOW, like when I say those are my fave things in the article I mean, HE'S SUCH A DICK, and those are the things that made my jaw drop

This is the Sinead song I was talking about, funny thing is I knew her from this song before Nothing Compares To You because of Nightmare On Elm St. 4. I LOVE MC LYTES RAP.

Buzzfeed on Miley and that crazy has-bean

http://www.buzzfeed....out-miley-cyrus

oop!

And there’s no indication that Miley doesn’t know exactly what she’s doing, which is what makes Sinead’s public mothering so condescending. Miley has enjoyed an incredible level of success, already charting more songs in her two decades than Sinead has in almost five.