Your 2014 Plans - What Are They?

EphraimAdamz

To continue in my career path as a chef. I started working at a new restaurant 3 months ago and a month into it I got promoted as sous chef. Normally it takes years to get this position from being a line cook. I just want to improve my skills.

Another plan is to move closer to family and maybe....MAYBE open a restaurant around Autumn

• Upvote 2

The most immediate goal I have is to update my portfolio and website with professional work from the last 3 years.

Personally I would like to let the past be the past and let go of the baggage I've been carrying around with me. 2013 felt like this ghost twilight year emotionally where I was too caught up with old shit. It's time to get out of my own way and move on fresh.

• Upvote 1

This and also to drink a little less and stop hanging out with broke friends cause I usually always end up paying for more than half of whatever

I had a friend like that. We used to go to the shops during school breaks..."oh I left my wallet at home...can you get it for me and I'll pay you back?" or a variant was something I heard often. And I always did it out of the kindness of my heart. 7 years later and the bitch still hasn't paid me back for all the shit I bought him :umm:. I don't talk to him now though - not here for losers.

Get my dream job (I'm RIDICULOUSLY close to it, my foot is in the door, and I speant all year trying to get that to happen, wish me luck), go to more concerts, meet more celebs, etc. I don't ask for much out of life really lol. Long as I'm happy and having a good time I'm good lol.