Unbreakable Tour

J.

I mean who does Wendy like, really? She seems to have something to say about everybody - and it is her job. She'll shade somebody one week, and then have them on her show a few weeks later. It's just Wendy. 

exactly. Thats why its no need to take her so seriously and get all bent outta shape. She's really not worth it:lol:

exactly. Thats why its no need to take her so seriously and get all bent outta shape. She's really not worth it:lol:

You are right...Wendy is not worth it.  But at the same time if someone were to read her for this and/or add the Janet pic with her quotes it shouldn't be taken seriously as well.  It should be taken more with a  "you got me bitch" tone. 

Edited by freexone9
forgot a word
  • Upvote 1

I got my ticket(s) Im third row floor, but way on the end :lol: and I had to purchase two seats I only wanted one for myself :lol: but I'll be there tonight

You better make sure and use up that extra space to dance however you want to.  Get ready to do the breakdown to "If" and serve.......that is if you don't find some cute boy and upgrade his ass to sit next to you!  :excited:  That's something I would do too just to make sure I get a seat that I like!  :dance:

• Upvote 1

Janet  Unbreakable Grand Rapids MI

Janet packed a pretty full house tonight, I'd say about 80% or more filled the arena. The DJ, is NOT to be missed folks, he spins Janet and the Jackson family songs before the start and he packs a wallet full of hard hitting rare tunes. I mean songs that only die hard fans know, and between some of those songs, we got the likes of Michael, and even "Centipede" from Rebbie, which was cute. The DJ spun out the tunes.

When Janet's opener came on and the lights went out I balled, I cried :cry: Well the show starts on time, the lights go down around 8:15PM and they dont come back up until about 10, so Janet's show is about 90 minutes long, which considering her vast catalog doesn't feel long enough, but it gives the crowd a good healthy dose of Janet. One theme that resonated tonight, was that of family, as a fan, being in the arena surrounded by other serious fans felt sooo much like home. Janet herself said later in the show "my family has been in this business for over 50 years!" gurl feel yo punani -_-  I saw several faces from Janet-Club. Also as stated before, Janet's shows truly are like going to a UN meeting, you get young, old, Black, White, gay, str8, male, female. Janet truly has a beautiful fan base :wub:

So as not to spoil some of the good songs the DJ played I wont try to list them here, it's surprising indeed to hear. The audio of Janet's show was pounding, I give props to the band, the back-up singers, and Janet herself, because they played the hell outta her catalog. THIS IS THE JANET SHOW NOT TO MISS FOLKS, DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS!!!

The energy of the show is off the Richter scale, I mean no one sat down we were all on our feet the entire time. I sweated my ass off and danced my ass off....I was burning up hot from dancing, and thank God I had an extra chair beside me because I used that room :shifty:  ....I have so much to say about the show but I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone, all I can say, is Janet aint playing, she kicking ass. -_-

IMG_0529_zpsgoxsuazt.jpg

The lighting of the stage was spectacular, lasers and spot lights that lit up the crowd!

IMG_0531_zpscvdpbrmh.jpg

IMG_0536_zps6jjw6yrn.jpg

GIVE IT UP FOR THE DJ!!!!! DO NOT SLEEP ON HIM BY GETTING THERE LATE!!!!   I want a Janet mix tape of his set for real!

IMG_0537_zps0ldsyo9t.jpg

the guy in the hat is I believe the founder and moderator of Janet-Club....cute guy

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 5

I have some very short video clips but uploading is gonna take a second. I did not spend my time filming the show, I danced

She wore her white outfit and the black one too, and I must say in person the outfit compliments her very well it looks good :good:

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 2