Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

Darren just tweeted out that he hears LiveNation is the reason for the cancellation and not Janet or her team. 

He has a great track record for information like this. 

Thank you! People don't read for shit. It said so in the announcement. LiveNation canceled those dates. 

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that, due to scheduling difficulties, they've had to postpone The 'Unbreakable' Tour at the following venues:

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So it was cancelled for low sales, but not by Janet. 

We can still blame Janet for not promoting thus causing the low sales and cancellation. :whistle: We have to still be mad or else what were all these meltdowns for? -_- 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

From what I've been hearing. It's because of low tickets sells. I had a feeling that the European leg would be cancel. So I wasn't surprised or shocked. Just saddened. The European fans over at Janet Club were always saying that the ticket sells were not great. And that she needed to do more promo for the album and tour . Janet can get away with Arena shows over here in the States. But Europe is a different ball game. She hasn't done Arena shows there in almost 2 decades. I feel bad for the European and other international fans. Us American fans have it made when it comes to Janet....Alot of us just don't realize it.

ikr If she announces dates in Aus im gonna be hesitatant to buy them..

Edited by T.C

Collect them, sis. :coffee:

Game, you and those goddamned, obnoxious,  "The Great Forever" references. :rolleyes:

And this whole "I don't care if Janet dosen't release any videos or performances" is complete bullshit, and you know it.

He used to do the same thing over at janet.club under the alias "ub1814" but let him tell it, he doesn't know who that is lol

• Upvote 3

Im truly sadden by the "rumor" that Live Nation pulled the plug on the shows due to low sales, if that's true I feel really sad for Janet.  I don't know though it was like less than a month away and she talked about being glad to perform there and Live Nation didn't know better numbers before now? I guess this falls under "when you hear it from my lips" Janet or her team should release a statement

• Upvote 1

Game, you and those goddamned, obnoxious,  "The Great Forever" references. :rolleyes:

And this whole "I don't care if Janet dosen't release any videos or performances" is complete bullshit, and you know it.

No shade to sis, but Game gives me "miserable" so  I can see how he is enjoying all of this.

jus  my opinion!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No shade to sis, but Game gives me "miserable" so  I can see how he is enjoying all of this.

jus  my opinion!

Where ya getting it? Don't create the truth you like 

Let me get this straight... Austin's trolls (including you) are bad mouthing Janet yet I'm the one who is enjoying "all of this"? :blink: You obviously didn't think it through. 

Yet here you are. Barely a fan of Janet.. Yet you stay logged in to her forum to troll her fans. Maybe you can get a life before giving your opinion on mine. 

Im glad I'm important enough for you to have an opinion on my life despite me not knowing and caring who you are. Says a lot about me. I made an impact and I'm glad I did :) I guess I know how Janet feels and it feels GREAT!!! 

Most importantly, I hope you find your great forever too ^_^

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3