Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

Even if that is the case it doesn't explain not putting some kind of a statement out or how this era has been conducted overall.   The media will pick it up anyway.   The silence is what had them putting those cancer rumors out.  

Yea it does, he was in the hospital last summer around his birthday she was with him, she was there, and we found out from the media before from her

Most of these "fans" need to move on to someone else so the real fans can enjoy the era, album, and Janet 

Basically, they need 1 of these generic Janet wannabe's Who's PR & relevance is bigger than their substace & who couldn't release a album as amazing as Unbreakable if they tried

believe it or not.. I fucking love the album and that's all I'm here for 

I purchased tour tickets so in 25 weeks.. We shall see

The albums all I wanted/needed, seeing her twice was just a bonus.

Nah.. I'm not petty.. It's not that serious

You KNOW they can't comprehend that.

so much for the emergency theory

You'd hope, but the Dubai date was before the 1st UK date, so in what way does this confirm that something else in her personal life has president  AFTER the 26th and carries into most of next month? You don't, but hey, do you, do bitter, it seems to be bringing you more joy than she ever could.

• Upvote 1

We'll pass you off as Cannadian LOL

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. I like this idea :shifty:

Way to throw a wrench in my plan.. I'll think of something :shifty: 

EDIT: We'll pass you off as Canadian 

:lmao:. I thought y'all hated Canadians though? Wouldn't they be classed as immigrants too?

Oh, hell naaawww. I've been volunteer campaigning in my free time to make sure that doesn't happen. You are welcome in the USA!

Mmmm I'll definitely be coming if that's you in your avi :wub:

• Upvote 1

Yea it does, he was in the hospital last summer around his birthday she was with him, she was there, and we found out from the media before from her

Basically, they need 1 of these generic Janet wannabe's Who's PR & relevance is bigger than their substace & who couldn't release a album as amazing as Unbreakable if they tried

You'd hope, but the Dubai date was before the 1st UK date, so in what way does this confirm that something else in her personal life has president  AFTER the 26th and carries into most of next month? You don't, but hey, do you, do bitter, it seems to be bringing you more joy than she ever could.

You're telling me this personal thing just happens to begin in the 4 days between Dubai and the U.K. Shows? Girl. I understand giving Janet the benefit of the doubt. That time is over though. She could at least say "Fuck Y'all" from her lips instead of us having to hear second hand. -_- 

• Upvote 3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. I like this idea :shifty:

:lmao:. I thought y'all hated Canadians though? Wouldn't they be classed as immigrants too?

Mmmm I'll definitely be coming if that's you in your avi :wub:

We are hard on canadians in a "Nobody gives a fuck about Canada" way, in fact alot joke about how you never really hear major stories about Canadians getting deported cause nobody cares about Canada lol. So it's good, you were born in Canada and you have a british accent because you're fancy & eccentric, bloop, I gots you B)

I better keep my eyes on him...and you

You're telling me this personal thing just happens to begin in the 4 days between Dubai and the U.K. Shows? Girl. I understand giving Janet the benefit of the doubt. That time is over though. She could at least say "Fuck Y'all" from her lips instead of us having to hear second hand. -_- 

No clue, it could just be she wants to clear the scheduele so she doesn't have to have this on her mind while dealing with personal issues, So probably see's it as 1 date would be better than being on tour at this time. I'm always gonna give her the benefit of the doubt, I have no persoal reason to do otherwise :coffee: 

We are hard on canadians in a "Nobody gives a fuck about Canada" way, in fact alot joke about how you never really hear major stories about Canadians getting deported cause nobody cares about Canada lol. So it's good, you were born in Canada and you have a british accent because you're fancy & eccentric, bloop, I gots you B)

No clue, it could just be she wants to clear the scheduele so she doesn't have to have this on her mind while dealing with personal issues, So probably see's it as 1 date would be better than being on tour at this time. I'm always gonna give her the benefit of the doubt, I have no persoal reason to do otherwise :coffee: 

still extremely unprofessional to offer no apology and no explanation.

:lmao::lmao:!!

Roc and I already established that the more the merrier >>>>

• Upvote 1

06625137-365a-4568-8deb-d21e825715bd.gif

GOD I love this Gif

still extremely unprofessional to offer no apology and no explanation.

I agree, and it should've come before hand, whatever she has to say, and that's something that she should've been doing, when my RWU date got reschedueled I found out through Ticketmaster the day of, and I had the thought I wished it was from her before them, and still that could be fixed, but it's not to say she won't say something

:lmao::lmao:!!

Roc and I already established that the more the merrier >>>>

I keep forgetting, that's the spell you have me under:wub:

GOD I love this Gif

I agree, and it should've come before hand, whatever she has to say, and that's something that she should've been doing, when my RWU date got reschedueled I found out through Ticketmaster the day of, and I had the thought I wished it was from her before them, and still that could be fixed, but it's not to say she won't say something

I keep forgetting, that's the spell you have me under:wub:

wait, you found out on the day of the show that it was cancelled!? wow...

and while i see your point, and i imagine (or hope) that she will say something soon, it doesn't change the fact that I feel upset by her complete silence, when I've invested so much time in the show and was so excited about it.

learn how to spell precedent before you come for me. Until then hop your delusional ass off of my quote button

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

bbnbbbbbhbbhh

Apparently emergencies have a scheduled time now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

From what I've been hearing. It's because of low tickets sells. I had a feeling that the European leg would be cancel. So I wasn't surprised or shocked. Just saddened. The European fans over at Janet Club were always saying that the ticket sells were not great. And that she needed to do more promo for the album and tour . Janet can get away with Arena shows over here in the States. But Europe is a different ball game. She hasn't done Arena shows there in almost 2 decades. I feel bad for the European and other international fans. Us American fans have it made when it comes to Janet....Alot of us just don't realize it.

• Upvote 1