Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

7 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Nope!!! Barbara Streisand still holds the title for 6 decades in a row. Janet would be only second to her and third overall after her and Springsteen I think. πŸ€”

Still hoping for a new Janet album before the end of this decade, give us at least 2 per decade per usual. πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Huh? She had #1 studio albums in the US in 6 decades?Β 

16 hours ago, Bailey said:

I do too!Β  I also love the nods back to previous tours, the costumes for the performance of "You" takes cues from the VR tour...I really enjoy the idea of building on an image as a branding of sort, the stripes on the sides are synonymous to the performance of "You" from VR the only thing missing is the two sided masks

Omg THIS! I would say even though I'm in love with original routine. The new one is almost up to par with that. Janet is now 53 so I know they probably adjust to what she can do now and feels good to her.

The Β Metamorphosis Tour Program and Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Book Β are available for purchase

Β 

Metamorphosis Tour Program: https://janetjacksonshop.com/products/metamorphosis-tour-program

Β 

"58 page Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Tour Program. Features a lenticular cover of Janet. "

Β 

$70.00

Β 

[ÒIMG]

[ÒIMG]

Β 

Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Book:Β https://janetjacksonshop.com/products/janet-jackson-metamorphosis-book

Β 

"Highly collectible retrospective of Janet Jackson's life and career. Hardbound Book with Slip Cover featuring 268 pages. This book includes live Janet photos and other snapshots."

$149.00

Β 

YsSLVMj.jpgNgWwA7X.jpg

Β 

just so you know.......my absence is me trying to recover....I haven't even gone yet (July 27th) but just.....I'm blown away by what I've seen...and I haven't seen everything, that's just my rule, I will take peaks at things, but I wont watch a full show (or play all audio) that I plan to see, when it comes to this woman and her pulling out album tracks that I didn't think I'd ever see her perform (at all or again).

On 5/23/2019 at 5:53 PM, MorganR said:

The Β Metamorphosis Tour Program and Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Book Β are available for purchase

Β 

Metamorphosis Tour Program: https://janetjacksonshop.com/products/metamorphosis-tour-program

Β 

"58 page Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Tour Program. Features a lenticular cover of Janet. "

Β 

$70.00

Β 

[ÒIMG]

[ÒIMG]

Β 

Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Book:Β https://janetjacksonshop.com/products/janet-jackson-metamorphosis-book

Β 

"Highly collectible retrospective of Janet Jackson's life and career. Hardbound Book with Slip Cover featuring 268 pages. This book includes live Janet photos and other snapshots."

$149.00

Β 

YsSLVMj.jpgNgWwA7X.jpg

Β 

I'm gonna get both books

Beyonce is such a fan and an IconΒ :rolleyes:Β I knew my good sis would go even with a whole movie about to come out, that's love.

Never knew Tiger fucked with Janet like that...thats cute. I wonder if he seen WDIGM 2..the golf club sceneΒ :ph34r::huh:

I wonder who will be in the audience next. This is all so fascinating.

7 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Beyonce is such a fan and an IconΒ :rolleyes:Β I knew my good sis would go even with a whole movie about to come out, that's love.

Never knew Tiger fucked with Janet like that...thats cute. I wonder if he seen WDIGM 2..the golf club sceneΒ :ph34r::huh:

I wonder who will be in the audience next. This is all so fascinating.

Tyler Perry chile :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Β 

Β 

28 minutes ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I know Jan don’t like ha but I wish they would take a picture togetherΒ 

do they not like each other? I honestly dont think Janet cares about anything but her baby. Do we really need to believe that two Black divas hate each other? I mean doesn't paving the way for other artists mean they get to do theirs too? :unsure:

On 5/26/2019 at 5:43 AM, LawdToday said:

BeyoncΓ© betterΒ  have met her! IDK why ppl on her team can be so shady towards her. BeyoncΓ© has shown nothing but genuine love!!

do we believe that Beyonce and Janet dont get alongΒ  though? Let's put some common sense in it. Let's say either celeb felt they didnt like the other or one got some kinda beef with the other, would Beyonce go out of her way to come to your show and even put a light on Janet? Because if I'm that chick, and as Beyonce I am -_- the moves I make also make headlines, and if Beyonce goes to anyone's show its all over the news and internet, so thank me sis for upping yo Twitter trends -_-Β  feel me :filenails: