The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

rihanna-macy.jpg

rihanna-macy2.jpg

Last night, Rihanna debuted her new fragrance ‘Nude by Rihanna’ in Century City, California. Fans that splashed the cash for a bottle found themselves greeted by the singer while she hosted the launching at Macy’s Westfield. Pour it up.

Nude serves as Rihanna‘s third fragrance, following her other successful scents Reb’l Fleur and Rebelle.

Rihanna Dominates with #1 album & Single in the world....

One week after the single 'Diamonds' climbed to the hot seat of the global track chart, Rihanna's seventh album 'Unapologetic' bows atop the album chart with start sales of 492.000 copies. Exactly one year ago Rihanna was another time atop on both lists: her sixth album 'Talk That Talk' started also at no.1 in that week with 504.000 copies and the lift-off 'We Found Love' remained for a fifth week on the top spot of the track tally. Back to the current album top 40.

Diamonds' remains for a second week atop the global track chart with a 10% points increase to 425.000.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums.htm

http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks.htm

Rihanna Ties Janet Jackson For Second-Most Dance/Club Play Songs No. 1s

With 'Diamonds' topping the tally, Rihanna and Jackson trail only Madonna for the most No. 1s in the chart's 36-year history.

With the rise of Rihanna's "Diamonds" to No. 1 on Billboard's Dance/Club Play Songs chart, the diva scores her sparkling 19th leader on the tally. The achievement ties her with Janet Jackson for the second-most No. 1s in the chart's 36-year history. Only Madonna has more (43).

Beyonce trails with 18 leaders, followed by Mariah Carey and Kristine W, each with 16.

Rihanna's history on the Dance/Club Play Songs chart is stunning: Of the 25 titles she's placed on it, all but two have reached the top 10.

Here is a recap of Rihanna's 19 Dance/Club Play Songs No. 1s:

Title, Chart Date Reached No. 1

"Pon De Replay," Oct. 8, 2005

"SOS," May 13, 2006

"Unfaithful," July 29, 2006

"We Ride," Feb. 3, 2007

"Umbrella" (featuring Jay-Z), July 7, 2007 (two weeks at No. 1)

"Don't Stop the Music," Sept. 8, 2007

"Shut Up and Drive," Dec. 8, 2007

"Disturbia," Sept. 13, 2008

"Russian Roulette," Feb. 20, 2010

"Hard" (featuring Jezzy), March 6, 2010

"Rude Boy," May 15, 2010

"Only Girl (In the World)," Nov. 13, 2010

"Who's That Chick?" ( David Guetta featuring Rihanna), Feb. 2, 2011

"S&M," April 2, 2011

"California King Bed," Sept. 24, 2011

"We Found Love" (featuring Calvin Harris), Nov. 19, 2011 (two weeks)

"You Da One," Feb. 18, 2012

"Where Have You Been," June 9, 2012

"Diamonds," Dec. 15, 2012

Dance/Club Play Songs, along with Billboard.com's entire menu of charts, will refresh on Thursday (Dec. 6).

http://www.billboard.com/column/chartbeat/rihanna-ties-janet-jackson-for-second-most-1008036352.story#/column/chartbeat/rihanna-ties-janet-jackson-for-second-most-1008036352.story

He's been banned from uk mix for his craziness too. I'm wondering when he will realise that he is really not right..,.,

I'm sure if I kept getting banned from forums and nobody ever agreed with me, even the stans of the artist I'm stanning for I would begin to wonder.

• Upvote 1