I've finally met someone!

Selz

Im worried hell nowadays you gotta watch out for these muthfuckas, did you run his credit yet? get his license plate so you have that, see if you can find any public records of him, what's his facebook? what's the longest he has been in a relationship? Does he talk to any of his exs? Has he been married? Any Kids? Whats he do for a living? When does he piss and where? Hell :filenails:

Im worried hell nowadays you gotta watch out for these muthfuckas, did you run his credit yet? get his license plate so you have that, see if you can find any public records of him, what's his facebook? what's the longest he has been in a relationship? Does he talk to any of his exs? Has he been married? Any Kids? Whats he do for a living? When does he piss and where? Hell :filenails:

Bailey boo I see you do background checks and everything now bout time your done doing all of that he'd been and caught on and slipped away again >_<

ut oh look like we have a winner...

So does he live far from u and why not just seen him tonight? lol

About 40 miles between us, and he has responsibilities so he can't do this week... I don't have any annual leave left so I have to wait for a weekend anyway :)

does he love janet? lol

I don't know yet :lol:

LMAO :lmao: He was very honest with me, told me lots of stuff. I'm not gonna tell you guys yet because you'll start judging him :lol:

I do know this much... this is the first time in as long as I can even remember, that I have been excited about something without ANY trepidation. There's usually an element of dread in there somewhere. But this... I can't WAIT.

Archived