Hello all, new here

Twistedvelvet

Hello all.

New here.

Although not a new janet fan. Been hardcore since All for you.

:-)

I'll be coming here more often and being nice alot. Really really nice.

Certain other forums (cough) enjoyed a bit of power trip on me and so I decided to say bye bye. (Libyans have a better chance of free speech right now than that particular forum (cough)).

I hope I can come here and enjoy and practise my fandom for janet peacefully and with love :-)

I am from the UK and can't wait to see Janet live at the Royal Albert Hall.

The more [uK] Janet fans I know the better so post away all :-)

X

Welcome wave.gif

Hello all.

New here.

Certain other forums (cough) enjoyed a bit of power trip on me and so I decided to say bye bye. (Libyans have a better chance of free speech right now than that particular forum (cough)).

I hope I can come here and enjoy and practise my fandom for janet peacefully and with love :-)

X

Hello all.

New here.

X

:lmao: :lmao: :wave: :wave: all praise to janhova and u will b fine here :coffee:

Hello all.

New here.

X

Will somebody put this bitch through a Janet fan quiz... I don't trust post all for you fans.. :unsure::lol: :lol: :lol::hmph:

I can assure you I am far from a troll. I'm a hardcore jan fan.

Love her, she is like my life in so many ways. I just finished 'True you'.

Challenge me, I bet I could answer any Janet triva :-P

As to the circumstances behind my 'unfair dismissal' from another forum, all I will say is, I was busy defending Janet, over harsh comments made about her BY a moderator uhhu. Not sure what dictorial rule I broke if any.

Anyway, I shant be making that mistake again. I'm either going to be quiet or extra nice and just get on with my love for Janet.

Thanks for your welcome folks.

Hello all.

New here.

X

its ok

we all know you are talking about the xone

welcome :thumbup:

Hello all.

New here.

X

I know that forum is put together by a few fans or maybe one, I used to go there alot, but I was on there once and someone was speaking her opinion right and one of the board creators said if you say one more word your gone, and it wasn't as if she was being abusive he just did not like what she had to say and I sat back and read the shit and was like he on a power trip right now for real, its funny I always remember that Spiderman movie quote "with great power comes great responsibility" I see people with power abuse it alot

Hello all.

New here.

X

I overlooked this :lol: Always gotta welcome more UK people... there's only about 5 of us here at the moment :lol:

Archived