Horrific pics of Rihanna after Ike Brown's attack surface

art

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these pics were actually post before by radar online I think....but they were taken down....my issue with this shit being posted is that the victim in the incident has done what she could to try and move on with her life....she has said she'd like the incident to remain behind her....I find it disrespectful to her that somebody would leak pics like this...I don't get the impression that she wants to see herself this way over and over again............this shit is fuckin sad

Everyone knows that I was Chris Brown's BIGGEST critic after he beat up Rihanna. And I feel justified in taking that stance.

But the man has paid his debt to society. The victim has tried (at least publicly) to move on. I'm hard-pressed to find the value in releasing these photos at this point.

Right! I bet you his dumbass is going to take the bait and respond with some bullshit like "Someone's trying to set me up" :sigh:

how could it be a set up??? he did it....he does have an album coming out tho....but I don't think Rihanna or her people would release pics like this cuz I don't think she wants to see herself all battered and shit on the internet...and I don't think she has overwhelming negative feelings about Chris Brown (which is crazy to me, but whatever)

these pics were actually post before by radar online I think....but they were taken down....my issue with this shit being posted is that the victim in the incident has done what she could to try and move on with her life....she has said she'd like the incident to remain behind her....I find it disrespectful to her that somebody would leak pics like this...I don't get the impression that she wants to see herself this way over and over again............this shit is fuckin sad

This

Everyone knows that I was Chris Brown's BIGGEST critic after he beat up Rihanna. And I feel justified in taking that stance.

But the man has paid his debt to society. The victim has tried (at least publicly) to move on. I'm hard-pressed to find the value in releasing these photos at this point.

that's what i'm saying...here you have Rihanna who has made it clear that she has moved on from the incident...then you have Chris Brown who is continuing the process of moving on from the incident...who wins when pics like this are released two years later?

how could it be a set up??? he did it....he does have an album coming out tho....but I don't think Rihanna or her people would release pics like this cuz I don't think she wants to see herself all battered and shit on the internet...and I don't think she has overwhelming negative feelings about Chris Brown (which is crazy to me, but whatever)

I said I'm sure he's going to respond saying that.

Anyway, Chris Brown is a coward.

that's what i'm saying...here you have Rihanna who has made it clear that she has moved on from the incident...then you have Chris Brown who is continuing the process of moving on from the incident...who wins when pics like this are released two years later?

come on now yall :mellow: sigh of the times. TMZ don't give a fuck about riri. shit like this sells for them!tmz is scum we all know that people will sell out there momma and they will buy it

what debt has he paid? His ass ain't spend no jail time that I know of :unsure:

Archived