Horrific pics of Rihanna after Ike Brown's attack surface

art

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Rihanna that these pics are coming out now, 'cause I'm sure it's a horrible incident she'd really rather put behind her for a variety of reasons. And who wants pictures of themselves like that all over the public.

what debt has he paid? His ass ain't spend no jail time that I know of :unsure:

Which I still can't believe - if someone had beaten the crap out of me like that, I'd be really upset if they didn't do any jail time.

Its malicious for them to release that... both of them trying to move on... We might not ever know what truly happened but they both deserve a break from the bullshit.. I think jay z released it or something... it just don't seem right that they be released now... Chris worked really hard to become a better man... Its easy to judge but it must have been intense to go thru all that... Rihanna and Chris both worked hard to move past this... I hate the internet and the vile people on it.

what debt has he paid? His ass ain't spend no jail time that I know of :unsure:

He was sentenced to community service and mandatory anger management courses. Incarceration isn't the only way to repay a debt to society, you know.

Trust, I was a Chris hater, too. I HATED what he did to Rihanna and I hated him for it. But he paid for it. And in this country, we're supposed to let a person move on after they've paid their debt. A court of law made a determination, he fulfilled it. She forgave him. What more is there to say? Are we supposed to hold this over his head forever and ever?

This is America, not Uganda.

He was sentenced to community service and mandatory anger management courses. Incarceration isn't the only way to repay a debt to society, you know.

They want to see that nigga in jail as if we need another black man in jail. Which is stupid anyway judges know what they doing... I don't see the outcry for people like Lindsey & Charlie sheen to be locked up.

They want to see that nigga in jail as if we need another black man in jail. Which is stupid anyway judges know what they doing... I don't see the outcry for people like Lindsey & Charlie sheen to be locked up.

Then they need to read this: http://www.amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/1595581030

to understand what is happening in this country.

For a lot of people, it isn't about race but about finding domestic abuse completely unacceptable.

Lindsay just stole a damn necklace (which I think she should do time for anyway, considering it violated her probation), which isn't a crime that's gonna get that many people worked up.

For a lot of people, it isn't about race but about finding domestic abuse completely unacceptable.

Lindsay just stole a damn necklace (which I think she should do time for anyway, considering it violated her probation), which isn't a crime that's gonna get that many people worked up.

Elixabef,

Trust me. I use my life and my platform to fight oppression in every area of our society, whether misogyny, homophobia or racism. I am a feminist. Women's issues are, to me, of the utmost importance. And what Chris did to Rihanna was inexcusable--I don't care WHAT he claims his reasons were.

But he paid his debt to society and he's ENTITLED, as a result, to be able to move on and move forward without his past crime being held over his head. THAT is how our justice system is supposed to work in this country. The goal is REHABILITATION, not perpetual punishment. Why are we interrupting Chris's attempts at becoming a better person after paying his debt by constantly reminding him of how awful we think he is? Do we really want him to be a better person or do we just want personal vengeance?

Wounds don't heal if you're continually picking at the scab. That's just common sense.

Elixabef,

Trust me. I use my life and my platform to fight oppression in every area of our society, whether misogyny, homophobia or racism. I am a feminist. Women's issues are, to me, of the utmost importance. And what Chris did to Rihanna was inexcusable--I don't care WHAT he claims his reasons were.

But he paid his debt to society and he's ENTITLED, as a result, to be able to move on and move forward without his past crime being held over his head. THAT is how our justice system is supposed to work in this country. The goal is REHABILITATION, not perpetual punishment. Why are we interrupting Chris's attempts at becoming a better person after paying his debt by constantly reminding him of how awful we think he is? Do we really want him to be a better person or do we just want personal vengeance?

Wounds don't heal if you're continually picking at the scab. That's just common sense.

You're right, rehabilitation is the key. I don't think these photos should have been released or anything like that. But, to me, community service after beating the crap out of someone is just a slap on the wrist. I know it's up to the individual judge, and they made their decision, and by all accounts they're pleased with the results. To me it just doesn't seem adequate. There's no deeper meaning to it, for me at least.

these pics were actually post before by radar online I think....but they were taken down....my issue with this shit being posted is that the victim in the incident has done what she could to try and move on with her life....she has said she'd like the incident to remain behind her....I find it disrespectful to her that somebody would leak pics like this...I don't get the impression that she wants to see herself this way over and over again............this shit is fuckin sad

so how is this any different than folks talking about Michael ? :filenails: I said the man is gone the incidents in question may now rest, there is no need to talk about this and that but here you are singing a different tune, and yes Im sure you have sumthing to say to me :shifty: I think because its a woman your offended but using your own previous logic, this is something that happen in her life and Chris Brown did do this so why are we supposed to stop talking about it now? :filenails:

so how is this any different than folks talking about Michael ? :filenails: I said the man is gone the incidents in question may now rest, there is no need to talk about this and that but here you are singing a different tune, and yes Im sure you have sumthing to say to me :shifty: I think because its a woman your offended but using your own previous logic, this is something that happen in her life and Chris Brown did do this so why are we supposed to stop talking about it now? :filenails:

We don't hear about Chris continuing to beat women like we did about Mike continuing to have sleepovers with kids :filenails:

Archived