Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You may not like it, but Beyonce IS the best since Janet. Beyonce IS the only female who can give the legends a run for their money. Beyonce IS the only female who has combined AMAZING vocals with lukewarm dancing. Beyonce IS the best of this generation.

That's your opinion, not fact.

Oh shut-the-fuck-up TOF.

There is no stan mode. Stan mode would be me dragging everyone in this thread, along with Tina and Janet, and whoever else. Sit.

I was stating my piece as everyone else in this thread did.

And I didn't even mention your name. But as PutYourHandInHisFace says, "The guilty ones always speak first."

Funny how ppl will sit up here and font Janet and Mike being the greatest performers, but ignore the likes of Tina Turner, James Brown, and Elvis Presley. I guess that means we're disrespecting them?

KII @ the BLATANT hypocrisy.

Again, why get so worked up over someone else's opinion? You look ridiculously stupid doing that, and just downright pressed. But then again the girls are ALWAYS pressed when it comes to Beyonce.

You may not like it, but Beyonce IS the best since Janet. Beyonce IS the only female who can give the legends a run for their money. Beyonce IS the only female who has combined AMAZING vocals with lukewarm dancing. Beyonce IS the best of this generation.

Come on, give me some more of your hypocritical bullshit. :thumbup:

You are in FULL STAN mode and it's apparent to everyone (whether they admit it or not ;) )

With the exception of Elvis (who I think it GROSSLY overrated and is celebrated for putting an acceptable complexion on rock and roll), I have NEVER disrespected or ignored the LEGENDS that came before and inspired Mike and Janet. It's one thing to "ki" on the forum, and saying Janet is constantly snatching the lesser girls wigs...it's an ENTIRELY different thing to say Tina, Aretha, Diana...could NEVER measure up to Janet, or that even in their prime Janet is better than all of them. That's a fucking insult.

I'm a hypocrite as you form another 17,000 page essay the next time someone shades Janet, yet when the subject involves Beyonce you don't have a word to say...as always....

Now go tweet this thread on twitter so the bey stans registered here can back you up....I'll wait. :coffee:

I'm a hypocrite as you form another 17,000 page essay the next time someone shades Janet, yet when the subject involves Beyonce you don't have a word to say...as always....

:asham:

I think you meant the other way around.

You are in FULL STAN mode and it's apparent to everyone (whether they admit it or not ;) )

With the exception of Elvis (who I think it GROSSLY overrated and is celebrated for putting an acceptable complexion on rock and roll), I have NEVER disrespected or ignored the LEGENDS that came before and inspired Mike and Janet. It's one thing to "ki" on the forum, and saying Janet is constantly snatching the lesser girls wigs...it's an ENTIRELY different thing to say Tina, Aretha, Diana...could NEVER measure up to the legends, or that even in their prime Janet is better than all of them. That's a fucking insult.

Now go tweet this thread on twitter so the bey stans registered here can back you up....I'll wait. :coffee:

OMG YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! YOU'RE DISRESPECTING THE LEGEND! HE SET THE TEMPLATE! OH THE MADDNESS! OH THE HORROR!

gasp.jpg

You should have known the answer after he said you're older than him but he wasn't 1 or 2 years old in 1986 :mellow: There wasn't a need to guess :umm:

He was either older or younger than me by a few years...It wasn't that damn serious to me. I just wanted him to say how old he was..since he claimed I was so ancient. :umm:

I'll watch. :ph34r:

I'd prefer if you'd join in....or take Austineisha's place :excited:

Sorry Austineisha -_-

OMG YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! YOU'RE DISRESPECTING THE LEGEND! HE SET THE TEMPLATE! OH THE MADDNESS! OH THE HORROR!

gasp.jpg

I didn't disrespect a legend...I disrespected Elvis...BIG difference. :coffee: ..... The SHADE!!!! :excited:

I have said time and time again what I felt about Elvis and his career. :coffee:

...and of course you would focus on that to distract from you STILL being in full Bey stan mode. :coffee:

Art don't act like Austineisha isn't the first person typing up and emailing essays out to people when they shade Janet...and yet (because the topic is about Beyonce) he "suddenly" has no problem with what was said.

Weren't you just arguing that he's always in stan mode whenever Beyonce's name is mentioned? :unsure:

I didn't disrespect a legend...I disrespected Elvis...BIG difference. :coffee: ..... The SHADE!!!! :excited:

I have said time and time again what I felt about Elvis and his career. :coffee:

...and of course you would focus on that to distract from you STILL being in full Bey stan mode. :coffee:

YOU CAN'T SHADE THE LEGEND! ELVIS IS ICONIC! YOU CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE HE SET THE TEMPLATE! YOU'RE CAUSING A COMMOTION! UTTER PANDEMONIUM!

hitchcock_psycho.jpg

Art don't act like Austineisha isn't the first person typing up and emailing essays out to people when they shade Janet...and yet (because the topic is about Beyonce) he "suddenly" has no problem with what was said.

Keep proving that I'm not a Beyonce stan. :lmao:

You just like serving me the argument on a silver platter! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Weren't you just arguing that he's always in stan mode whenever Beyonce's name is mentioned? :unsure:

He's confused. He was meaning that in this situation the person dissed Janet to make Beyonce great, and the only reason why Austin isn't going off about them dissing Janet is because it was for Beyonce. Somehow he drifted off into Austin stanning for Beyonce now.

That's what I got out of it. Basically TOF is trying to argue and failing since he's confusing himself.

Yes, if this involved anyone else saying something untoward about Janet, said persons inbox would be FILLED with an assortment essay long emails from Austineisha, but because the topic is Bey. He, of course, finds no fault in what was said.

YOU CAN'T SHADE THE LEGEND! ELVIS IS ICONIC! YOU CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE HE SET THE TEMPLATE! YOU'RE CAUSING A COMMOTION! UTTER PANDEMONIUM!

hitchcock_psycho.jpg

Still trying to distract from you being in full stan mode for Bey. :coffee:

He's confused. He was meaning that in this situation the person dissed Janet to make Beyonce great, and the only reason why Austin isn't going off about them dissing Janet is because it was for Beyonce. Somehow he drifted off into Austin stanning for Beyonce now.

That's what I got out of it. Basically TOF is trying to argue and failing since he's confusing himself.

I guess I was unclear, but that's what I meant. lol

I'm not confused though Hendrika...I probably just want's clear enough. :rolleyes:

Archived