So tell me ...WHAT IMPACT HAVE THEY MADE..??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even YOU don't believe that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And even if someone wanted to make themselves believe it...their "substance" falls completely FLAT compared to a TLC :mellow: hell even DC for that matter :umm:

Lets stop playing in the world of MAKE BELIEVE ^_^ There's a reason why they only lasted 2.5 seconds and the Spice Girl stans on here will deal. B)

DEATH @ the Spice Legends having no substance. 2 Become 1, Wannabe, Mama, Too Much, Naked, Last Time Lover, among other songs. Didn't I tell you about speaking on artists and not knowing their catalog. 68.gif

The Spice Girls didn't last as long because of a number of reasons already explained to you by Elixabef.

They may have lasted only a short time, but some of their songs are more memorable than anything TLC and DC have put out. :coffee:

DEATH @ the Spice Legends having no substance. 2 Become 1, Wannabe, Mama, Too Much, Naked, Last Time Lover, among other songs. Didn't I tell you about speaking on artists and not knowing their catalog. 68.gif

The Spice Girls didn't last as long because of a number of reasons already explained to you by Elixabef.

They may have lasted only a short time, but some of their songs are more memorable than anything TLC and DC have put out. :coffee:

I just CANT with you and the Spice Girls TONITE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I simply refuse ..they have bout as much substance as Ms. Spears :lmao:

They certainly have more memorable songs than DC (not a heard feat -just sayin :umm: ) but TLC? ...psh

I just CANT with you and the Spice Girls TONITE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I simply refuse ..they have bout as much substance as Ms. Spears :lmao:

They certainly have more memorable songs than DC (not a heard feat -just sayin :umm: ) but TLC? ...psh

They have substance. :rolleyes: Don't get me started. Just accept what I'm saying as fact. -_-

Spice Legends have more memorable songs than TLC. :coffee:

Them fytin werdz. :umm:

The Spice Legends have plenty of substance in their music. You might be listening to the wrong songs. Venture beyond the singles. :filenails:

^_^

and how can they know anything about them and their music when they weren't even here for this "huge today gone tomorrow" type of acts? IT wouldn't be the first time someone would talk about some artists discography without even listenning to all the albums, it's like when some try to talk about Prince , David Bowie and even Madonna ... :shifty:

^_^

and how can they know anything about them and their music when they weren't even here for this "huge today gone tomorrow" type of acts? IT wouldn't be the first time someone would talk about some artists discography without even listenning to all the albums, it's like when some try to talk about Prince , David Bowie and even Madonna ... :shifty:

My shade meter just went up about 10 points. :lmao:

I could even argue the Spice Goddesses being the most popular girl group of all time. These kids don't want it. coffee.gif

Strangely, on YouTube, if you type in DC or TLC a full list of popularly-searched songs comes up, but only like 5 songs come up for the Spice Girls, and for me it's only when you type in 'Spice Girl' (add the "s" and the songs disappear). :wacko:

Strangely, on YouTube, if you type in DC or TLC a full list of popularly-searched songs comes up, but only like 5 songs come up for the Spice Girls, and for me it's only when you type in 'Spice Girl' (add the "s" and the songs disappear). :wacko:

:whistle:

I could even argue the Spice Goddesses being the most popular girl group of all time. These kids don't want it. coffee.gif

I would compare the Spice Girls to fads like "Tickle Me Elmo", and the "Tela Tubbies" or "Barney" before I would real artist like TLC. They weren't artist. They were fads to be put on lunch boxes for a year or two before vanishing into thin air. The best thing that came out of this is Scary Spice got to get her hands on Eddie's cash and Stupid Spice got her hands on the soccer dudes balls. :filenails:

I would compare the Spice Girls to fads like "Tickle Me Elmo", and the "Tela Tubbies" or "Barney" before I would real artist like TLC. They weren't artist. They were fads to be put on lunch boxes for a year or two before vanishing into thin air. The best thing that came out of this is Scary Spice got to get her hands on Eddie's cash and Stupid Spice got her hands on the soccer dudes balls. :filenails:

2wn08rp-vi938.gif

I don't think that's fair. Just because Spice Girls had a large pre-teen fanbase doesn't mean they weren't real artists. They all sang lead and they co-wrote every song from all three albums. They're the only group out of the three who can boast that.

+1

No one took them seriously as "artists". They were just some fun chicks that made fun songs. This is ridiculous that this is even an argument in the first place. :mellow: The ONLY thing Spice had is that they were the most massive. Thats it thats ALL folks.

Archived