So tell me ...WHAT IMPACT HAVE THEY MADE..??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao..Nuk dont start your TLC stanning so early...it aint nothing but 8:30 in da morning ... :lol:

I won't stand for this....The Spice Girls borrowed so much from TLC it was ridiculous...They even had little raps and sh!t. DC3 was just a platiform to launch Floponce'. :filenails:

The Spice Girls were fun for a minute...Literally a minute. TLC had substance. DC3 was cool but they fall short when compared to the En Vogues, Xscapes, and SWVs in song quality.

Please dont get SirDuke started :sigh:

I'm not here for him to post EVERY song DC ever created along with a song by song breakdown with a full detailed description of how each one SHAT on ur favs discography :umm:

Please dont get SirDuke started :sigh: I'm not here for him to post EVERY song DC3 ever created along with a song by song detailed description of how each one SHAT on ur favs discography :umm:

he could never do that. In song quality DC3 don't have the great classic ballads like them other chicks.

TLC- Baby Baby Baby

SWV- Weak (Hurts my heart to hear Fist Brown singing "Right Here(Human Nature)")

Xscape- Understanding

Jade- One Woman

These babes in the 90s was coming with good music.

DC3 just don't have the quality music. What song is he gonna bring up? They had some good fast music but its like comparing N*Sync quality wise to Boys2Men. Yeah they sold more, but Boys2Men's catelog shits on Blackstreet, N*sync, and all them other copy cat boy bands. DC3 is of that generic pop era and "Survivor" is the worst album of any girl group EVER. Its completely unlistenable other than the singles.

Beyonce is not that much better. She is a singles artist but she doesn't even have an album better than Britney's "Blackout" or "Circus"...She has great singles but some of the worst songs of all time. DIL- "Daddy"(How creep is that?), B-Day-Ring the Alarm(Girl you don't need alarm with all that damn screeching. Your vocal works just fine), and I'm not even gonna get into this new single. Its simply torture. The Feds should just get rid of waterboarding and make terrorist listen to that song to squeeze information out of them. Obama didn't catch Osama Bin Ladin and throw him in the water. Bin ladin heard that new Beyonce song and jumped in the water his damn self. :yahoo::yahoo:

he could never do that. In song quality DC3 don't have the great classic ballads like them other chicks.

TLC- Baby Baby Baby

SWV- Weak (Hurts my heart to hear Fist Brown singing "Right Here(Human Nature)")

Xscape- Understanding

Jade- One Woman

DC3 just don't have the quality music. What song is he gonna bring up? They had some good fast music but its like comparing N*Sync quality wise to Boys2Men. Yeah they sold more, but Boys2Men's catelog shits on Blackstreet, N*sync, and all them other copy cat boy bands. DC3 is of that generic pop era and "Survivor" is the worst album of any girl group EVER. Its completely unlistenable other than the singles.

Beyonce is not that much better. She is a singles artist but she doesn't even have an album better than Britney's "Blackout" or "Circus"...She has great singles but some of the worst songs of all time. DIL- "Daddy"(How creep is that?), B-Day-Ring the Alarm(Girl you don't need alarm with all that damn screeching. Your vocal works just fine), and I'm not even gonna get into this new single. Its simply torture. The Feds should just get rid of waterboarding and make terrorist listen to that song to squeeze information out of them. Obama didn't catch Osama Bin Ladin and throw him in the water. Bin ladin heard that new Beyonce song and jumped in the water his damn self. :yahoo::yahoo:

2cesqrp_thjpg.gif

TLC- Baby Baby Baby

Xscape- Understanding

Jade- One Woman

Right ..I've been saying to ppl "Who da hell samples a song that sampled another song?" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm like why didn't Chris sample "Human Nature" himself and put his own modern twist instead of using a dated,very 90s sounding sample.Just odd. :lmao: :lmao:

And you are pushing it with Jade :umm:

I agree B2M quality >>>>> Nsync>>>>>>>>BSB

I COMPLETELY and TOTALLY agree with the "Survivor" album being the WORST. All over the place ,no consistency at all. I HATED IT!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ your thoughts of Bee's new single

TLC was the most original and conveyed the message of female empowerment, self awareness and individuality far beyond the girl power movement....they were the girl power movement of the 90s. They were the quintessential group. No one can be replaced in TLC.

DC3 was the girl group with the most influences. Where they lacked in originality, they made up in vocal ability. With interchangeable group members, DC3 was clearly the platform for Beyonce's solo career.

The Spice Girls were the biggest group in terms of international success at the time. They embodied the girl power movement, and each member was and still is recognizable. They each brought their own individuality together and with catchy songs and merchandise for the gawds, they were massive...if only for a little while.

DC3 was the girl group with the most influences. Where they lacked in originality, they made up in vocal ability. With interchangeable group members, DC3 was clearly the platform for Beyonce's solo career.

and it was clear as day.

Ive been waiting for Beyonce to go solo since 1998.

TLC- Baby Baby Baby

Xscape- Understanding

Jade- One Woman

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Mah Girls. :excited:

rkohvt.gif

I can't speak rationally on the subject because the Spice Girls had such a tremendous impact on me, and I'll forever stan for them like crazy.

I loved TLC and DC, though. When TLC were really popular, I was probably a bit too young to appreciate it fully, but I really like them now. DC I loved at the time but I kind of tend to forget they existed.

Well yeah, part of the girl power experience was that overkill was mandatory. :lol: I figure you're talking about 'Wannabe' (which is not even close to their best single). You should've stuck around for the rest of their takeover.

Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam. :wub:

1262096367_fight.gif

TLC- TLC has the most timeless collection out of the 3. And their music had the most substance. They made it cool for entertainers to have "personality" all of their interviews were just as entertaining as their performances and videos. They didn't have robot personalities. They also had street cred, and as a guy you could get away with bumping a TLC record in your car and not get odd stares. Since they weren't the strongest vocal group they found creative ways to appeal to their audiences and crafted their songs around the personalities and voices of each member. TLC also showed that if you market yourself correctly within your own country you don't have to break your leg performing in the Czech Republic and Tunisa. You can sell 11 million copies of an album in the US and still have some time to breathe because you're not running all over the world scraping to get those extra certifications. TLC and En Vogue made it ok for "Groups" to actually use all their members...

DC4(1) DC4(2), DC3- they were cute

Spice Girls- liquid crack and sugar, fun while it lasted...

Spice Girls>>>>>>

They were my childhood! I had the dolls, poster, everything! I watched Spice World every single day faithfully and I still do. I will forever stan for them. Baby Spice used to be my favorite but now it's Gerri.

As for songs, my favs are

Spice Up Your Life

Say You'll Be There

Too Much

Wanna Be

Who Do You Think You Are

TLC- TLC has the most timeless collection out of the 3. And their music had the most substance. They made it cool for entertainers to have "personality" all of their interviews were just as entertaining as their performances and videos. They didn't have robot personalities. They also had street cred, and as a guy you could get away with bumping a TLC record in your car and not get odd stares. Since they weren't the strongest vocal group they found creative ways to appeal to their audiences and crafted their songs around the personalities and voices of each member. TLC also showed that if you market yourself correctly within your own country you don't have to break your leg performing in the Czech Republic and Tunisa. You can sell 11 million copies of an album in the US and still have some time to breathe because you're not running all over the world scraping to get those extra certifications. TLC and En Vogue made it ok for "Groups" to actually use all their members...

DC4(1) DC4(2), DC3- they were cute

Spice Girls- liquid crack and sugar, fun while it lasted...

OOP :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TLC will always have my heart, I liked all three groups but TLC came with it new and different now I am old enough to say they ripped off BBD but since they did it better they still get props they came thru with style and swag like no other and the music was hot. :thumbup: They made their own share of music history and they deserve it, DC well, what can I say with all the drama it took away from them, but Writings on the Wall? I fucks wit dat all damn day, the Spice Girls, cute liked their first album went out bought it but I think they were bigger over seas.

Archived