The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Are you listening to this album full of fillers?

Don't play wit me light skin :umm: I've never listened to a full Beyonce album and never will. Nor have I ever owned one of her albums and I never will

Ohhh my GAWWWWD ! My girl knows how to pop this off !

how is she poppin' something off? Y'all Beystans kill me lol

lmfaooo thts wht i wanna know didnt she do this same shit for bday but there was actually a release date lol

lmao her stans kill me trying to say smart move and all that shit. I forgot what thread it was in where just yesterday someone said that Beyonce ain't gonna release til next year cause she wants Justin fully out of the way but yet here she is doing a Mary J. Blige move releasing right before Xmas :lol:

Speaking of light skinned someone looks awfully color corrected in the "Haunted" video

she released a video?

I'm intrigued to see how this pans out. She'll move half a mil first week EASY ! The album just seems so ... I dunno

I'm sure the industry is banking on her to be the savior and frontrunner of digital medium. They want so hard to modify internet distribution with Youtube/Itunes/Amazon.

They will have a rude awakening to know that whoever does it after her may flop terribly (If Beyonce doesn't flop herself). This way of releasing will not work with everyone.

lmao her stans kill me trying to say smart move and all that shit. I forgot what thread it was in where just yesterday someone said that Beyonce ain't gonna release til next year cause she wants Justin fully out of the way but yet here she is doing a Mary J. Blige move releasing right before Xmas :lol:

she released a video?

All the video previews are on itunes. I've already ripped the 1:30 clips to play at the club tonight :umm:

I checked the videos, Im getting Rihanna as the inspiration

Anyway, I'll give credit where it's due, it seems like it's the 1st album that isn't leftover B-day tracks, seems like after 10 years shes ready to try something new, something I was ready for on album 3....meh, Not to say it don't seem to have hideous and forgetful songs either tho.

Just heard it all

Not as impressed, better than the last 2 is my first thought, but still not enough, but image wise theres growth, and a few songs, I feel like this is what 4 was trying to be (should've been).

Ugh the ballads tho, they still havent changed.

I checked the videos, Im getting Rihanna as the inspiration

Anyway, I'll give credit where it's due, it seems like it's the 1st album that isn't leftover B-day tracks, seems like after 10 years shes ready to try something new, something I was ready for on album 3....meh, Not to say it don't seem to have hideous and forgetful songs either tho.

Just heard it all

Not as impressed, better than the last 2 is my first thought, but still not enough, but image wise theres growth, and a few songs, I feel like this is what 4 was trying to be (should've been).

Ugh the ballads tho, they still havent changed.

It took her a long ass time to do something drastically different ......

It took her a long ass time to do something drastically different ......

Yea like even tho I'm still not feelin the music, I give her credit for actually doing something different with her image & sound & approach this era, kinda actually wish I liked the music more, but...eh maybe it'll grow on me, but it's a step up overall.