A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:umm:

I keep hearing "budget" this, and "save money" that, and "cheap" "expensive" "price" -- shit, money ain't a thang for me

I got that Bzebabe type cash flow, bitch :filenails:

Well then you paying for me all us :filenails:

Running yo mouf, ch.... :rolleyes:

LAWD EVERYBODY JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND GET THEM PANTIES UNTWISTED...LOL, SHAWN AND I GOT THIS :wink:

I HAVE TOLD THEM BEFORE THEY NEED TO REACH DOWN IN THEM PINK PANTIES, YOU KNOW THE ONE'S WITH THE FRILLY WHITE LACE, USE BOTH FINGERTIPS GRAB DEM WINGS AND ADJUST CAUSE THEM PERIODS MUST BE HEAVY :filenails:

-_- Weed head and an alcoholic..what a combo.. -_-

Hell naw.. :lol: If he was, then it would have been a different story since he was showing me to my hotel room.. :yep:

:lmao: I won't look at Walmart the same after that shit.. :lmao:

I don't know if you were shading Game, me or both, so I'm just going to say it's a Game -_-

:asham:

If I ever saw someone in Wally World ever do that...I would record it :excited:

that is just selfish not everyone can do those cities the word is almost unanimous we start small in a reasonably price city and stay with Shawn :rolleyes:

You can do the Tropicana for less than $40.00 a night in Vegas... :filenails:

Do some overtime. Get a part time job. Or do something, because I have made my decision.... :rolleyes:

oh and I am wearing my chasity belt so don't try anything freaky either...Its bad enough Dayz will be after me :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Archived