Tracy Morgan goes too far?

Kim

I personally think people need to say what they mean and mean what they say. Its 2011. Everybody has a smartphone with a camera that is connected to Facebook and Twitter. If you say it, be ready to back it up cause its a good chance it will be all over the internet. :flipoff:

I would have more respect for them even if they were dumbasses if they would say yeah i said that shit and i godamn meant it! Than issue a fake ass PR apology

never understood him or his comedy. he is too ignorant for me to get into and this does not surprise me in the least bit.

ok yea but he in Hollywood I don't understand how you can be there and act brand new on gays? you in entertainment I just don't get it

Why everyone so upset... he doing him. Have you seen how some gay people act? :lmao:

I never got his comedy hes a corn ball anyway.... Hes not even really funny on 30 rock... the white folks will be in a tizzy over this and downgrade his character on the show or write him off.

But why is it ok for this bitch to do it

Lisa-Lampanelli.jpeg

and not him?

Oh please there is 0 defense for his stupidity. Just cause you can point out other people being dumb doesnt mean what HE said is cool.

I don't think its really cool it just doesn't get me upset... Comedians say offensive things they feed into stereotypes we all secretly think.

Well its not like we are gonna picket NBC till he is fired from 30 Rock over it lol, we don't care that much its just a discussion forum and we talking bout the topic at hand. He said something dumb and most people called him on it not that serious im not at home outraged.

In fact im fixta make a margarita its hot as fuck

Well its not like we are gonna picket NBC till he is fired from 30 Rock over it lol, we don't care that much its just a discussion forum and we talking bout the topic at hand. He said something dumb and most people called him on it not that serious im not at home outraged.

In fact im fixta make a margarita its hot as fuck

yes I could go for one of those right now....

Hes the type of person that will implode hes a lil off to me anyway.

“I’m glad to hear that Tracy apologized for his comments. Stand-up comics may have the right to ‘work out’ their material in its ugliest and rawest form in front of an audience, but the violent imagery of Tracy’s rant was disturbing to me at a time when homophobic hate crimes continue to be a life-threatening issue for the GLBT Community. It also doesn’t line up with the Tracy Morgan I know, who is not a hateful man and is generally much too sleepy and self-centered to ever hurt another person.

“I hope for his sake that Tracy’s apology will be accepted as sincere by his gay and lesbian coworkers at 30 Rock, without whom Tracy would not have lines to say, clothes to wear, sets to stand on, scene partners to act with, or a printed-out paycheck from accounting to put in his pocket. The other producers and I pride ourselves on 30 Rock being a diverse, safe, and fair workplace.”

I live for that second paragraph. :lol:

“I’m glad to hear that Tracy apologized for his comments. Stand-up comics may have the right to ‘work out’ their material in its ugliest and rawest form in front of an audience, but the violent imagery of Tracy’s rant was disturbing to me at a time when homophobic hate crimes continue to be a life-threatening issue for the GLBT Community. It also doesn’t line up with the Tracy Morgan I know, who is not a hateful man and is generally much too sleepy and self-centered to ever hurt another person.

“I hope for his sake that Tracy’s apology will be accepted as sincere by his gay and lesbian coworkers at 30 Rock, without whom Tracy would not have lines to say, clothes to wear, sets to stand on, scene partners to act with, or a printed-out paycheck from accounting to put in his pocket. The other producers and I pride ourselves on 30 Rock being a diverse, safe, and fair workplace.”

she snatched his wig .......he is so fired :whistle:

He stole that line about if gays are offended, if they can take a dick then they can take a joke from Carlos Mencia....I NEVER found Tracey funny at all...As a matter of fact...I always thought he was fucking annoying with his exaggerated baby talk.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Tina!!!!

She went IN!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:excited::clapping:

Leave it to Tina to be classy, yet sassy at the same time. :lol:

Archived