The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

Oh I agree, but it's just how it effects me personally like it strips the happiness from me for a while...a long while, I know it's not every person on the planets reaction (clearly when you think about somone had the poor taste to post it compared to Lil Wayne) but for me I like to be prepared to see such things, not taken by suprised.

And yea you summed it up perfectly,

I know thats right, my since of humor can be pretty dark and heavy and messy but theres a line thats still "TOO much" by my standards, lower than alot of peoples, but theres still 1

Exactly. Doesn't he have any friends that could've let him know that that was not okay? And I wonder why there wasn't a huge outrage about this.

I'm confused. Why 'the 80s' when she looks exactly the same :unsure:

Because she had an ASS and was a sex symbol. I mean she has all those now, but the guys were younger then and were jacking off to her. :coffee:

And plus Janet's style and image were a factor as well. :coffee: For she birthed these newer hoes. :coffee:

Because she had an ASS and was a sex symbol. I mean she has all those now, but the guys were younger then and were jacking off to her. :coffee:

And plus Janet's style and image were a factor as well. :coffee: For she birthed these newer hoes. :coffee:

Praise Janhova

untitled-1.gif

• Upvote 1

So I was at the Beyonce concert and Luke James is doing his opening set. Anyway he's doing his thing, the song finishes and he starts to sing "I get so lonelyyyyyyyyyy" and adlibs a little and then goes into his final song :filenails:.

• 1 month later...

The 2013 episode of "The Game" called "Blue Canvases" they talk about Janet cause homegirl gets a ring from her man and he says something like "Yeah its the Janet ring the one James Debarge gave to Janet...the one you said you wanted when you saw James and Janet on Soul Train.

• 1 month later...