The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

The “Snatch Game” challenge on RuPaul’s Drag Race has become the most highly anticipated moment of the season: Success as a panelist requires not only a convincing look, but a quick wit and some serious charm—it’s really the challenge that separates the queens from the princesses.

Next Monday at 9pm on Logo, Queen Coco Montrese will be serving it (in her Rhythm Nation outfit) as the one and only Janet Jackson.

Janet was just mentioned on the Steve Harvey talk show today. I was watching and this woman showed Steve Harvey 3 different looks and she named one of the her "retro Janet Jackson look" although it didn't look nothing like Janet but I can definitely tell Janet is an influence and probably one of her faves lol

Jeopardy had a category on tonight "1990's music" and I said as soon as I saw the category JANET JACKSON......and sure enough the answer came up later in the round" She has had numerous number 1 hits including this song Escapade" and I fucking yelled it JANET MUTHAFUCKING JACKSON!!!! you cannot talk about 1990s music and not mention Janet :wub:

The “Snatch Game” challenge on RuPaul’s Drag Race has become the most highly anticipated moment of the season: Success as a panelist requires not only a convincing look, but a quick wit and some serious charm—it’s really the challenge that separates the queens from the princesses.

Next Monday at 9pm on Logo, Queen Coco Montrese will be serving it (in her Rhythm Nation outfit) as the one and only Janet Jackson.

tumblr_miu4yxHjsB1rosb88o1_500.gif

she know she needs to quit, that is not how u honor the goddess. BTW, I think she has had more work done. :rolleyes:

Say it ain't so :tear:. I wish she'd stop! She makes it hard for me to defend her.

Leave the KWEEN out of this :rolleyes:

And i must be the only one who wants that doll :asham:

I shall leave the Queen of Going Under The Knife alone :wub:

The doll looks like something out of Celebrity Deathmatch

Say it ain't so :tear:. I wish she'd stop! She makes it hard for me to defend her.

I shall leave the Queen of Going Under The Knife alone :wub:

The doll looks like something out of Celebrity Deathmatch

stank you :rolleyes:

Exactly :lol: it's so badly made and kinda creepy but it's funny to me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

who's Aaron and I thought she was doing Boondocks. What happened?

Aaron McGruder is the creator of the Boondocks, young Black dude, for whatever reason they keep saying a 4th season is coming but it has no official release date, supposed to be this year, but its been at least 2 years since the last season. Regina plays the voice of Huey& Riley, so even though she is promoting her cop show, I still want my Boondocks